Gavarelli

Kobold Rework

Potential Kobold Reworks - 

Player Scaling Health - For Every Certain Amount Of Players, The Kobold Loses/Gains Health Depending On  Players, For Example With A 12 People Kobold, Kobold Would Have Half HP, Whereas When Its A 30 Person Server The Kobold Would Have Upwards Of 400 So They Do Not Get Immediately Gunned Down. This Would Include Body Armor Scaling As Well, To Account For Bigger/Smaller Health Pool.

A Melee Weapon - It Would Be Nice For Kobold To Have A Melee Option, For People Who Cant Find A Weapon Or Who Cant Aim Going Mach 90 Zooming Around Like A Little Gremlin. It Does Not Have To Be Anything Special, Just Fists Maybe Attacking Semi Fast For Around 30-40 Damage.

A Gun Radar - Basically (If it Is Not Too Hard) Have A Special Radar For The Kobold That Tells Them Where The Guns Are On The Map. If This Is Too Hard/Not Possible Its Fine If It Is Not Added. These Are All Suggestions To Make Kobold Not A Paper Bag Meant For Shooting.

Guns Give Health - This Is Another Great Idea, Because Roles Like Doom Slayer/Bulwark Et Cetera Can All Heal. But Kobold (Being One Of The Squishiest Special Neutrals) Does Not Have Any Ability To Heal. This Would Not Have To Be A Lot Of Health, Maybe 1% For A Single Gun (As Kobold Can Spam Pick Up Guns) This (If This And Scaling Health Were Added) Would Scale With Kobold Health, To Make It Not Useless In High Population.

Reduced Damage/Immunity From Fire/Explosions Et Cetera - If Kobold Were Immune/Reduced To Fire/Explosions, It Would Open Up A Whole Range Of Cool Opportunities, Such As Using Explosive Barrels Defensively, Running Through Incendiaries, Surviving Slams, Surviving Some T Traps, It Would Be Really Great For The Survivability Of Kobold.

That Is All I Have To Say On Kobold, If You Would Like To Comment On Something Feel Free! Remember, These Are Suggestions And Should Be Taken Lightheartedly.

e

Why Do You Capitalize Every Word Of Your Sentences?  It's Really Annoying.

But in all seriousness, I think scaling health (like hidden) would be a good addition, and maybe explosive damage immunity.  I think the rest would break kobold and make it completely op.

Hello I'm Doctor Pig

I think a crowbar that does 10-15 damage would be good, fists would be too op. Explosive damage immunity also seems like a good idea so that you can't just set up slams or use c4 to kill it. Scaling health also seems like a good idea, its hard to survive as kobold on a populated server. I think some way for kobold to heal could work, maybe something where you can only heal while standing still? Because if you are standing still, its easy to be killed by an m82 or an awp or something, or just take a lot of damage. Also you need to move around to get closer to your winstate, so for kobold I would like if you can heal by stopping progress towards your winstate. Gun radar seems a bit op since you would just know where all the guns are instead of having to search for them.

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

48 minutes ago, Neon Cat said:

I  I think some way for kobold to heal could work, maybe something where you can only heal while standing still? 

Honestly a really good idea. Idk if that’s possible in the cvars, but I think maybe 1 or 2 hp/sec when standing still is a really balanced and good buff for kobold, because you need to weigh the benefits of standing still (healing) against the drawbacks (more vulnerable, setbacks in getting more guns)

Hello I'm Doctor Pig

Yeah all of this stuff seems really great! I honestly just threw some ideas out there and saw how it turned out. I agree with a lot of the stuff you guys said and i think it will make kobold more fun and less annoying to play!

e