mAES

mAES's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): fartnight master

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:187820690

Admin that banned you: i dont know

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): permanent ban from GFL surf servers

Why should you be unbanned?

The reason stated on the website is "pedo shit" but that makes absolutely no sense. I have no idea why I was banned, I have no previous bans, I wasn't typing in chat and had voices turned off. This was on a csgo GFL surf server, I was in the middle of doing a bonus map after just completing the actual map and got banned. I've played on the GFL servers for probably a year or 2 now and only ever engaged in conversation maybe like 5 times tops, usually have voice_enable set to 0. Any feedback or at least reason why I was actually banned would be great.

Jesus yeah that makes sense, thats a bind I made years ago, i must've bumped it while trying to deafen in discord cause I had no idea i even hit it and pretty much forgot that i had it. I'll unbind that. I'd appreciate it if I could be unbanned cause I really had no ill intent and didnt even know i sent that in chat, but with all due respect I understand if you dont.

Just another thing Id like to add is that I made that bind when I was 15, I'm 21 now so I hope the last reply I sent doesnt come off as bullshit, but regardless thats all I wanted to add.