Fart Smellington

Fart Smellington's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Fart Smellington

SteamID: nnslayer_xszx

Admin that banned you: Infra

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I said I was someone that I'm not and got banned because of it. I was just joking that I was JC denton and I'm not. He didn't understand that I was joking and banned me

Posted  Edited by Dini

I mean I was there it didn't sound like a joke tbqh

+ why is it funny to claim to be someone that is banned? Do you expect people that know of that person to just go "ha ha ha that's funny!"?

Edited by Dini

• 3 weeks later...

Yea so I made a bad joke that wasn't funny about being someone that was perma banned off the server. Wasn't funny and I apologize I get the reasons for not letting me back in right away but I am friends with ChocolateChip and I think that he can vouch for me not being the guy I said I was as a joke. thanks

On 6/17/2022 at 8:06 PM, Fart Smellington said:

Yea so I made a bad joke that wasn't funny about being someone that was perma banned off the server. Wasn't funny and I apologize I get the reasons for not letting me back in right away but I am friends with ChocolateChip and I think that he can vouch for me not being the guy I said I was as a joke. thanks

ChocolateChip is no longer admin so doesn't do much there. I will however give you a second chance. In future I would recommend not claiming to be someone banned....