duhmize

duhmize's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Randy Beans

SteamID: 76561199015189303

Admin that banned you: N/A

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Hi, 

I was banned due to 'pedophile accusations'. However, this is taken out of context.

I was making jokes about a chatter and quoting a line that they always used to say, or still say, I'm not sure. But, regardless, I was quoting it joking around.

I never once typed or said the word 'pedo' whatsoever, so this accusation against me is false. I am asking for forgiveness for these silly jokes.

14 hours ago, duhmize said:

I am asking for forgiveness for these silly jokes.

14 hours ago, duhmize said:

I was making jokes about a chatter

I have never gotten any reports or anything about that so that's something you'd have to provide proof on which wouldn't help in this situation.

What you said in the clip that was provided was in no way a joke. If you think that's a joke then you definitely want to do some reevaluation there. Something like this can quite literally ruin someone's life and just because you didn't say the word "pedo" doesn't mean you made a pedo accusation??????????????

1 minute ago, Dini said:

I have never gotten any reports or anything about that so that's something you'd have to provide proof on which wouldn't help in this situation.

What you said in the clip that was provided was in no way a joke. If you think that's a joke then you definitely want to do some reevaluation there. Something like this can quite literally ruin someone's life and just because you didn't say the word "pedo" doesn't mean you made a pedo accusation??????????????

I mean yeah its a harmless joke, hence I didn't make any 'oh my god you're so fucking creepy, xyz" type comment. It has been / was an on-going joke about the chatter amongst other chatters on the server. I can have a handful of people attest to this.

If I legitimately thought this person was 'pedo' I would contact admins immediately. As I have in the past, you can feel free to ask Kami. A guy was banned from the server or disappeared for a while then came back. Eden, myself and Kami all acted to get him perma-banned as he was exposed with proof to be said 'pedo'. 

Posted  Edited by Dini
1 hour ago, duhmize said:

I mean yeah its a harmless joke

except it's not

As for you saying it's been an on going joke, I don't believe it whatsoever as it would have been brought to my attention (long ago from what you're saying). 

1 hour ago, duhmize said:

I can have a handful of people attest to this.

Please bring them forth then as long as they are people that are regularly on the servers and not just friends of yours.

I'm not even sure about the last part because I've never heard of something for someone named eden nor have I seen proof of any of it. This also doesn't matter as it doesn't provide anything in your case.

Edited by Dini

1 hour ago, Dini said:

except it's not

As for you saying it's been an on going joke, I don't believe it whatsoever as it would have been brought to my attention (long ago from what you're saying). 

Please bring them forth then as long as they are people that are regularly on the servers and not just friends of yours.

I'm not even sure about the last part because I've never heard of something for someone named eden nor have I seen proof of any of it. This also doesn't matter as it doesn't provide anything in your case.

Can I PM you on discord?

6 hours ago, duhmize said:

I apologize to Crocket for my behaviour and comments.

I reduced the ban to 3 days so only has ~1 day left. Would recommend not doing it again 👍