Toke

Toke's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Toké ♡

SteamID: Steam ID: 76561198166129863

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

im not sure why im banned. I have gotten along with members of the community so the ban i received while afk was quite the shock. Did I do something wrong tonight or was it something I did months ago? I heard there is a clip, would I be able to see it? On my end of things, I haven't been surfing much as it is summer and I have been on vacations, working or with friends. Today I logged on and was surfing for about 10 minuets when PoeticDolphin asked me if i had listened to a new album. I tabbed out to go put it on, then when I came back minuets later I was banned. Please provide insight as to what happend. Many staff members seem to be active and bothered by this issue. At the current time im not sure what exactly happened, but I hope we can figure it out so I don't lose my progress and friends I have made within the GFL surf community. Please and thank you.

MSB_S4_E6_009.jpeg.baaaac45fabaceaa0f74c46bc4b412f5.jpeg

@Toke You were banned because you made a pretty harsh comment towards our staff about being pedophiles. We have zero tolerance for shit like this, and I really do mean that. These are insane accusations to make against people and I am not interested in having anyone that engages in shit like this around in GFL.

I will give you one chance to explain yourself, purely because you've been here for a bit. If this was anyone else, I would've straight away told you to get lost. Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

2 minutes ago, Infra said:

@Toke You were banned because you made a pretty harsh comment towards our staff about being pedophiles. We have zero tolerance for shit like this, and I really do mean that. These are insane accusations to make against people and I am not interested in having anyone that engages in shit like this around in GFL.

I will give you one chance to explain yourself, purely because you've been here for a bit. If this was anyone else, I would've straight away told you to get lost. Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂

Im in discord now if u wanna talk 

MSB_S4_E6_009.jpeg.baaaac45fabaceaa0f74c46bc4b412f5.jpeg

@Toke you'll need to explain yourself here - as I said, we will not be discussing this over Discord

image_10.png

@Toke Aight I'm not playing this game - there is literally a clip of you saying this stuff on the beginner server like an hour ago lmao.

You will remain banned and all your progress will be wiped. Thanks for playing, good luck with wherever else you're going.

You may appeal in 1 months time.

image_10.png