DodoMans

A few suggestions

1: Add the clown role (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2605758514&searchtext=killer+clown+role)

tbh i feel like the clown would be a better role to have than the vagrant and would also make it so that beggar could be shown as jester without needing vagrant to also be shown as a jester

2: remove vagrant, at least until its not so broken and weird (not even that cool of a role tbh)
3: make beggar show up as a jester to evils, this will stop innocents from asking for funny weapons and having ts out themselves, making actual beggars never get a weapon from anyone that isnt innocent

3 hours ago, DodoMans said:

well if someone showing up as jester spent the entire round hiding away you should probably kill them tbh

5 trillion iq play: hide as a jester so they think youre a clown and they kill you

I'm not going to add Clown since, as i explained in the role threads, theres no reason to even pretend to be a Jester as clown and not just hide somewhere.

Having the only counter play be "Traitors need to realize the Jester is hiding in a corner, and then take a 50/50 risk to just instantly die" isn't exactly ideal gameplay.