KholaTheKid

KholaTheKid's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): KholaTheKid

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:176303974

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent Mute & Gag

Why should you be unbanned?

So obviously the reason why I've been perm muted and gagged is there for saying Plank likes little kids. But it was purely for jokes. I never meant harm to him or anyone else.

I have eased up on being an edge lord and I take responsibility for what I said. I'd like to apologize to both Plank and server admins. Hopefully, if this does get appealed, I will calm down with edgy jokes and ruining the player experience for others.

I believe I have calmed down with the jokes I used to say. Sure it has only been 3 months since the perm but I still would like to talk to some old friends from the servers.

Regardless if this gets appealed or not. Thank you to whom ever took the time out of their day to read this. 

tugeye

You were muted several times in the past for doing the exact same thing 2 YEARS ago then you recently (in July) did the same thing... I'm not so sure about that "I will calm down with edgy jokes"

1 hour ago, Dini said:

You were muted several times in the past for doing the exact same thing 2 YEARS ago then you recently (in July) did the same thing... I'm not so sure about that "I will calm down with edgy jokes"

I understand your concern for unmuting me, and I apologize for what I've said. If you guys are willing to give me one more chance I'd appreciate that. I miss this server and I have a few friends that just hang out here and I'd love to chill with them. And that's it, is just chill on the server. Vibe and talk with my boys. Not try be funny and look for reactions. Please one more shot and I'll try do my best with it.

tugeye