synergeticism

synergeticism's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): i am a moth

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175632645

Admin that banned you: I do not know

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute gag

Why should you be unbanned?

Im still not sure exactly how long im muted and gagged for. I assume permantently. Im not sure the date I was banned but I believe its been well over a year now. I really enjoy surfing but after my mute I stopped surfing all together because I spent all my time on gfl and grinded for points all the time. I recently returned to surfing and have matured a bit along the way. I play other survers but I know I still have so much progression wasted on that server. Obviously I can still surf on it but alot of my enjoyment comes from talking to people while surfing. So since Im muted it makes me not want to even surf. The other servers arent as fun.  I promise to never mic spam again. Please give me one last chance. 

Posted  Edited by Dini

Uh so personally I see no reason in ever unmuting you. Any chance you had you were racist and I had to mute you myself multiple times for it. I'd be willing to possibly give you once last chance with how long it's been. Also you should know anything further would make it actually permanent this time. (I haven't removed the mute just yet. Waiting for a reply back from you so I know you understand)

Edited by Dini

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Dini
On 9/9/2022 at 11:18 PM, Dini said:

Waiting for a reply back from you so I know you understand

@synergeticism

Also a note: other appeals will just be removed as you already have one open.

Edited by Dini