kADER

kADER's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Kader

SteamID: 76561198151882584

Admin that banned you: forgot (female admin)

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute which turned into a blacklist

Why should you be unbanned?

I shouldn't have been muted in the first place. Now when I hop on the server I cant even talk when my mute was a 60 minute. I have been playing gfl for a while and I have definitely racked up fair mutes on my account (everyone makes mistakes) but this is ridiculous. I didn't get muted because I was doing anything against the rules, admin was muting me because they personally didn't want to hear me (as per usual when a non high ranked admin is active) I wasn't playing music or saying slurs. I was just playing devils advocate as I tend when I heard people talking on surf, and someone couldn't handle it. If you're a long time surf player, I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from... I am a long time surf player, I get perma muted off a server by a non long time surf player ignorant of rules. I will be continuing to play gfl but I deeply request my blacklist be taken off, I am friends with 90% of the servers active players and I value talking on gfl too much to not request an appeal for my mute. Thank you gfl admins 

Posted  Edited by Dini

Due to how many past mutes you have, the mute has been extended. It will expire in 1 week on the 30th (well 3 days from now). Note: next mute will result in a month silence. 

If you have a problem with the person that muted you then you can submit proof on staff abuse report form: https://gflclan.com/forms/11-abuse-reports-form/

Edited by Dini