InViCtiOus

2x VIP memberships and no perks - 1h after registration

Greetings,

I paid for the VIP donation for 30 days

15 minutes after payment I still didn't get in to the server as it was full

I thought maybe I did something wrong in the process, so I created an account as I didn't do this the first time using steam sign in option.

So I paid a second time, this time my donation were applied to my GFL account, yet 30min after the first payment I still haven't been able to join the server.

Now almost 1 hour of wait I am still in the dark, wondering if I ever will be able to find myself playing on GFL's beautiul Zombie Escape server on a Friday night.

For my 2x VIP payment I dont need a refund, but was wondering if I could have a perk roll over so I have a duration of 60 days.

It is the CS:GO ZE server I am trying to join as I thought I might have the "one slot reserved" perk applied to my steam account. 

STEAM_0:1:1702977

Thanks for every reply to this issue

Sincerely,

Chris

To make use of your reserved slot you must connect by console rather than the server browser, are you doing this? If not, to connect to a server by console in CS:GO, follow the 4 steps below:

1. Enable the developer console: Options ➜ Game ➜ Game ➜ Enable Developer Console (video guide in spoiler below)
  2. Press ` (the key to the left of 1 and above TAB) to open the console (image where the key is in spoiler below)
    Spoiler

` on keyboard.png

3. Type: connect <IP here> (example in spoiler below, the IP used is the GFL CS:GO Zombie Escape server)
    Spoiler

csgo console connect.png

The text in the screenshot: connect 216.52.148.47:27015 - it connects you to the GFL CS:GO Zombie Escape server.

4. Press enter or click "Submit" to run the connect command and connect!

Hopefully this solves your issue, if not, let me know. From what I can tell your VIP perks are correctly applied.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

Hi,

It seems like the connection issue resolved, however I still wish to get a respond about my subscription. As I paid twice for the same perk set (VIP). 

I just need some confirmation whether it will add to my already 30 days or if I get it refunded?

Thanks

No problem! As per your profile (https://gflclan.com/profile/82399-invictious/) the donation has stacked up to a total of 60 days; until February 21st, 2023.

image.png

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

Posted  Edited by lce

Also keep in mind that there are only 32 reserved slots (half of the 64 total player slots) on the CS:GO Zombie Escape Server. This means that if there are 32 players on with Supporter, VIP, Mapper, or Admin, then you will not be able to connect instantly in until a player leaves. For the most part, these 32 slots only fill up during events, such as the one occurring today (so if you cannot easily connect today mid-way through the event, that is why):

Edited by lce