Joshy

New year resolution

New year is coming up soon 🙂 

Did you achieve your resolution last year?

Do you have a new one this year?

Mine was to continue doing well in the university.  Not bragging...  okay maybe bragging... this year has been super good, and since I have a few more months to go my resolution will stay the same.  I'll definitely graduate no problem around June, but I want to finish with a totally perfect score.

We might want to buy a house.  Not sure.  We might not be able to afford it, and we like moving a lot anyways (might even consider other countries).  I hate paying rent 😞

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I remember I did make a 2022 new years resolution, but I don't remember what it was... so that should inform you of how well it went 😉

This year, my resolution is pretty simple: be more organised by keeping some semblance of a schedule. 2022 for me has been so haphazard and chaotic, I wouldn't like to repeat it!

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

Posted  Edited by Cassie - Edit Reason: "What a complicated business it is, love and poverty."

Yeah I have no idea what last year's resolutions were. I'm sure I did them though because they have now been integrated into me and so I can't notice the immense benefits they have on me.

Anyways, this year I want to make a solid, tangible resolution: I want to learn Chopin's Ballade No. 1 in G minor:

If I can actually put myself into practicing it, I estimate it will take at least 6 months to learn. Because it's that long and difficult. It's so demoralizing just thinking about it. I need to divide it into sections. First, I'll learn the hardest part: the coda, aka the insane part from about 7:53 to the end.

Also, I want to get a part time job finally because I need money. And I also want to try to do some undergraduate research... but we'll see about that.

Edited by Cassie
"What a complicated business it is, love and poverty."

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements