lukas250sx

lukas250sx's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): lukas250sxxx

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36093211

Admin that banned you: Rod

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Hello, im new in that map and I edge 2 times because i dont know the map and Rod ban me for no reason. I make mistakes and learn from mistakes. But Rod is sensitive and angry people and ban me. Please unban

• 2 weeks later...

Based on how your ban history reasons are theres not that much to prove on this screenshot

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/223673251224616980/1071171848789831841/20230203142143_1.jpg  Standing and moving around that area to get infected just to end the round

yet your Ban will be reduced to 2 months as your last chance.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure how we're supposed to believe your side of events here when you have a long history of bans for intentional edging in the past (5 times!). Also worth noting the screenshot is sort of meaningless, considering it was before mother zombie infection even happened, and it would've still been up in the air if zombies would have taken over the lower section or not. Regardless, it's pretty damning on its own to even have a pic of you in that common edge spot if rod claims you were using it to intentionally edge.

If you are caught doing this again the ban is going to stay as permanent next time, please follow the rules in the future.