MoldyToaster40

MoldyToaster40's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Reagan

Steam ID (or steam profile link): Reagan~

Banned by: TFalllen

Ban Reason: Toxicity and Racism

Why should you be unbanned

Here we go, round three of putting in an appeal. I’ve been a very a good boy the last few times I’ve been able to hop on ROT. But as of lately I’ve been doing some more thinking. If JuicyBenny can get unbanned, then I DEFINITELY can get unbanned. Thank you for listening to my Ted talk. Remember, GOD LOVES ME and he’ll love you (specially you alphaowl 😩😩) if you unban me. 

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by AlphaOwl

Sorry for the late response. Unfortunately Reagan, your appeal is denied. A handful of staff members are very hesitant about your behavior once you're back on the microphone again, and although the satirical nature of these appeals can give a bit of a laugh, they do make it concerning of whether or not you'd go back to your old ways. Additionally, even though we have had a few times that we had gotten the server populated, we do not see you on a lot to really get a good read as to how your current behavior is. We had also recently had a similar situation with a previous player on the server which resolved poorly, and although there is no direct relation to you, we worry that ungagging you would lead to a similar result. Please feel free appealing at a later date when you believe to have succeeded these expectations.

Edited by AlphaOwl