marvisaiya

marvisaiya's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Marvisaiya

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72948459

Admin that banned you: Akott

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I unfortunately don't have a clip to show but I was banned for "false pedo claims". The closest thing I said to that was along the lines of "GFL bans for it because it's true and they don't like people accusing others of it" which is 100% true. I never threw any specific names out but. What I mean by "it's true" is that there's been outed pedophiles in this community, as I'm sure everyone is well-aware of. I think it's absolutely unfair because not only is it true but I wasn't directly accusing anyone of anything. I've been on GFL since 2019 and yes, I can be a bit abrasive and have been. I think it's absolutely abhorrent stuff like cannot simply be discussed even when we're not using specific names. And It's not "false pedo claims" when it's absolutely true lmao. And once again, I NEVER said any name in specific. 

If this gets rejected then so be it, I had a lot of fun on GFL servers, it helped me get through a nasty breakup last year and other issues I've had. 

marv

Posted  Edited by Dini

It is not true, it is a major accusation to all the people that play on GFL. It does not make it "true" because you know of 1 or 2 people that play on the server but hasn't been ban (due to no proof of it happening on the server). If someone does some disgusting shit like that on the server they will be removed just as yourself. I remember you being around the servers for so long but guess you have finally lost it.

Have fun surfing elsewhere.

Edited by Dini