Dun Dun

Kissable's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Kissable

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:146450807

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permament

Why should you be unbanned?

Dear Dini,

I am writing to you today to apologize for my behavior that resulted in my ban from the server. I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience or harm that I may have caused you and the other members of the server.

I realize that my actions were inappropriate and that I should have been more mindful of the rules and guidelines of the server. I understand that my behavior was unacceptable and that it violated the standards of the community.

I would like to assure you that this will not happen again. I will take full responsibility for my actions and ensure that I comply with all rules and regulations of the server going forward.

I would be grateful if you would consider lifting my ban and allowing me to rejoin the community. I value the connections and friendships that I have made on the server and I would like to have the opportunity to continue to participate.

Once again, I am truly sorry for my behavior and any negative impact it may have had. Thank you for taking the time to read my letter.

Sincerely,

Kissable ❤️

Posted  Edited by Dini

Dear Kissable,

I regret to inform you that your account has been permanently banned from our servers due to your unacceptable behavior. We take the rules and regulations of our community very seriously and expect all users to abide by them. Unfortunately, your actions were in violation of our guidelines and have resulted in your ban.

Please note that this decision is final, and we will not be able to lift the ban on your account. We encourage you to review our community guidelines and ensure that you abide by them if you wish to participate in our servers in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely, Dini

Edited by Dini

• Dini locked, unlocked and locked this topic