bus anut

bus anut's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Tuna , Bobman , NATe

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:35403405

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server-AutoMute

Why should you be unbanned?

i got on my backup account after the mod read my auto mute outloud, laughed it off and went on like Bobman did not call me a spick; for talking.

6 of us went to a seprate server to play 1v1's later in the night. It seemed like i was having a nice convo when i originaly got in the server last night, ten min later i had 4 people jumping on me overly intrested in my personal and social life, im not sure why that kid wanted to play favorites and ignore the comment and let me stay muted for trying to repoport.

Tuna

Again since you didn't read the other 3 times the person you are speaking about were not a "mod". Neither of the people you mentioned are an admin on the servers. Secondly, you could have simply typed !calladmin in the server or take the clip (that you said you had) and report it here or on discord. When you join a server on an alt account after being muted you are bypassing your mute and therefor mute evading. On GFL if you mute evade you get permanently banned. 

After you found out you were banned you tried 3 other times to ban evade, instead of just appealing, which is also something we permanently ban for with no chance of unbanning.

"Again since you didn't read the other 3 times the person you are speaking about were not a "mod""

Dini The 6 people we moved to a private server, were any of them a mod? How could they have posibly read my automod outloud?

"simply typed !calladmin in the server or take the clip (that you said you had) and report it here or on discord"

Yes thank's Dini i did ask in the server and got nasty rude remarks so its verry nice to have you clarify after the fact. I did !report insted in chat, I never have these issues.

"When you join a server on an alt account after being muted you are bypassing your mute and therefor mute evading."

I was Auto-muted; For trying to !calladmin - then banned by you, when i came in on my alt. You are okay with me staying auto muted for trying to report your friend for calling me a [censored], THAT is what im trying to get other people to understand. you are afiliated to the group and give a bad name to this server.

"On GFL if you mute evade you get permanently banned. "

dont make the rules black and white for me Dini, you openly manage this stuff but im wrongfuly banned and got caught in your cheto bag its not my fault i play this game for the operations and to have fun and Chose to surf on GFLC

"instead of just appealing"

I actualy wanted to avoid exactily whats going on right now, you SHOULD lift Wrongful auto mutes and have mods take reports seriously, itd take seconds but insted youd prefer the song and dance because you can.

"After you found out you were banned"

Dini steam acounts are redily avaliable and alot of acounts on surf servers are NOT peoples mains. Vpn's are free, dont know why you've got this stigma against me, I just wanted justice for your friend being racist;If not your friend then to have known what occured. then you go on power shaming for the wrong reason. id like this discussion to be further consulted by others if not allready.

Tuna

Posted  Edited by Dini
14 minutes ago, bus anut said:

Dini The 6 people we moved to a private server, were any of them a mod? How could they have posibly read my automod outloud?

Everyone can see the message when players are muted.

Yes thank's Dini i did ask in the server and got nasty rude remarks so its verry nice to have you clarify after the fact. I did !report insted in chat, I never have these issues.

I believe this is what got you auto-muted which is when you should have appealed instead of evading on an alt account - as I stated previously.

I was Auto-muted; For trying to !calladmin - then banned by you, when i came in on my alt. You are okay with me staying auto muted for trying to report your friend for calling me a [censored], THAT is what im trying to get other people to understand. you are afiliated to the group and give a bad name to this server.

!calladmin or !report will not auto mute as the message does not submit into the chat. The only way I can see that happening is you didn't read it correctly and you typed the message to chat rather than clicking "other" in the calladmin/report menu. I still do not see why you state friend, I don't know any of the people you mentioned personally.  I am not affiliated with that "group". The ones that give a bad name to this server are ones that constantly try to break rules even after multiple bans.

dont make the rules black and white for me Dini, you openly manage this stuff but im wrongfuly banned and got caught in your cheto bag its not my fault i play this game for the operations and to have fun and Chose to surf on GFLC

You were never wrongfully banned, you were silenced and immediately broke rules to go into the server and talk instead of appealing - as I have said multiple times.

I actualy wanted to avoid exactily whats going on right now, you SHOULD lift Wrongful auto mutes and have mods take reports seriously, itd take seconds but insted youd prefer the song and dance because you can.

These are lifted, when people appeal them.......................................... - as I have stated 

Dini steam acounts are redily avaliable and alot of acounts on surf servers are NOT peoples mains. Vpn's are free, dont know why you've got this stigma against me, I just wanted justice for your friend being racist;If not your friend then to have known what occured. then you go on power shaming for the wrong reason. id like this discussion to be further consulted by others if not allready.

There are things in place which I will not state but brand new accounts will have issues joining due to this. It's to prevent mute evasions and if people are falsely flagged with those they can request for a fix which I handle on discord. We have a VPN blocker that will block people that have a VPN activated, if a VPN isn't blocked it takes 1 second to block the entire thing as they are not allowed. Gonna ignore the other friend stuff as that was already mentioned. I am the one that handles these.

The thing that would have been best in your case would be to not evade a ban multiple times and appeal it. 

Edited by Dini

8 minutes ago, Dini said:

Everyone can see the message when players are muted.

I believe this is what got you auto-muted which is when you should have appealed instead of evading on an alt account - as I stated previously.

8 minutes ago, Dini said:

!calladmin or !report will not auto mute as the message does not submit into the chat. The only way I can see that happening is you didn't read it correctly and you typed the message to chat rather than clicking "other" in the calladmin/report menu. I still do not see why you state friend, I don't know any of the people you mentioned personally.  I am not affiliated with that "group". The ones that give a bad name to this server are ones that constantly try to break rules even after multiple bans.

You were never wrongfully banned, you were silenced and immediately broke rules to go into the server and talk instead of appealing - as I have said multiple times.

These are lifted, when people appeal them.......................................... - as I have stated 

There are things in place which I will not state but brand new accounts will have issues joining due to this. It's to prevent mute evasions and if people are falsely flagged with those they can request for a fix which I handle on discord. We have a VPN blocker that will block people that have a VPN activated, if a VPN isn't blocked it takes 1 second to block the entire thing as they are not allowed. Gonna ignore the other friend stuff as that was already mentioned. I am the one that handles these.

The thing that would have been best in your case would be to not evade a ban multiple times and appeal it. 

So from what i gathered, you were present last night to hear Bobman insult me with a slur and see me in chat atempt to make my first report on staff, Prior to using my backup and insted you silinced me and hit me with the book.

Tuna

1 minute ago, bus anut said:

So from what i gathered, you were present last night to hear Bobman insult me with a slur and see me in chat atempt to make my first report on staff, Prior to using my backup and insted you silinced me and hit me with the book.

I was not, I saw you were muted then immediately evade so I banned from my phone. You were auto-silenced, for the 14th time there were no admins present.

"You were auto-silenced, for the 14th time there were no admins present."

the auto mod silinced me for my atempt to !report Bobman in chat, followed by trying to asked to be unmuted the wrong way.
I had only been given a full mute no warning or pre filter for strong profanity in place in chat especialy when trying to report.
So Being a Surf Timer manager do Pinenut, Watto, Bobman or Nate have any moderation roles or afiliation with how bans/apeals are handled?

Tuna

I have no clips to back up anything those people mentinoed as you have not provided a clip in a player report, which I have already mentioned a few times. I am going to ignore further talk about that as this is about your ban appeal, if you wish to report them you can do so on discord #support channel or here: https://gflclan.com/forms/135-csgo-surf-timer-player-report-form/

You were only autosilenced because you typed the message into chat. If you did !report and chose "other" it will submit your message to discord where an admin will see it, you did not do that as it would not have muted you. Warnings are not given to people that just type slurs into the chat since it's an AUTOMUTE and not done by an admin. All of this was an accident if you do not count the ban evading part of it. It would have been dealt with easily if appealed and it would have been checked. The issue here is evading a ban multiple times before deciding to submit a simple appeal. 

I still have no idea why it's going on this long when you are clearly not reading anything being typed. 

Im qoting you, fully comprehending your further guidance to more forums & servers when just at the surface its you.

fix your system, I atempted to use your system for a second not a day. I deffently dont want to continue to consult especialy shown what youre like & the presence of 40 year old forums.

You sat up last night and looked down at your phone on your mustard stained t-shirt to ban me. Now with all the information infront of you it blows me away to insist to guide me further.

if youd like to have someone reach out to me who isnt you, or you on a Backup acount that cares about moderation I can share what shadowplay clips I have.

I recomend moving forward have !calladmin !report cycle in chat and think about implementing steams profanity filter.

Tuna

It is clear what happens when you type !report. As you are not apologizing for your mistake on purposefully evading a ban I see no reason to leave this open. Steam has a profanity filter on by default which you have to disable. Everything that happened was your fault except the original silence which would have been resolved till you decided to break the rules by evading it. Nobody else will be reaching out. All that needed to be done was you apologizing  that you did not know evading was against the rules rather than blurting nonsense. Have a good day but since you do not show any signs of apologizing or being civil then there isn't a reason to continue this. The ban is not being removed.

PS: I don't like mustard and had very good timing to ban a dumb fuck for trying to get around the rules.