Exivient's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Exivient

Steam Name(s): james02045266

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:739358028

Admin that banned you: DREAMA

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): ban ovations

Why should you be unbanned?

I apologize for creating a second account, my first account Exivienttt

id: STEAM_1:1:615769592 was banned for saying i had 3 accounts but i only had 1, so i tried making a new account maybe asking for help from maybe sm1 in the server . Didn’t show me how to make an ban appeal when i was banned in my old account, and yes i just realized i could’ve went on discord and maybe ask for a ban appeal, but i haven’t been logged on discord for quite some time.  I’m really sorry for my actions and i hope i could be able to play really soon, i enjoyed my time deeply in this server and hoping i could play again soon.

Edited by Exivient

No worries, it didn't appear malicious to us considering you gave up the info freely, but it's still procedure to not let people evade punishments. The ban on your main (STEAM_1:1:615769592) happened on surf, so I'm going to move the appeal there so they can take care of it.

50 minutes ago, Vauff said:

No worries, it didn't appear malicious to us considering you gave up the info freely, but it's still procedure to not let people evade punishments. The ban on your main (STEAM_1:1:615769592) happened on surf, so I'm going to move the appeal there so they can take care of it.

Thank you for the feed back. Would this mean i would be able to play on my main again or you guys are still working on it? 

16 hours ago, Exivient said:

Thank you for the feed back. Would this mean i would be able to play on my main again or you guys are still working on it? 

Surf staff will need to look into it now.

@Exivient I have removed the ban from both your accounts. It seems you were reassigned an ip that was already banned on GFL servers in the past so I had to fix that. Everything should be good now :)