Chef charlie

Chef charlie's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: Head Chef Charlie

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107035085

Reason: perma ban

Admin: R3NWR3N

Why this should be revoked:

My ban follows a track record of constant and consistent fail rp. The bans in order are fail rp, mrdm, name abuse and lastly oversexualization(erp). These bans in my mind are very much justified. They take place during a younger time in my life. A time where I was much less mature and more or less just wanted to cause chaos. But being young is no good excuse. There is no good excuse for my behavior and conduct. And, I sincerely apologize for these past bans and my behavior that incited them. And I can promise that I can be and act serious during serious rp, and I can have fun and mess around without breaking rules during downtime and non serious rp. I can without any better words, behave and have fun in non roleplay damaging ways.  I thoroughly enjoy and like this server, I have countless fond memories on here. And have made a few friends. And I hope that I can be unbanned so I can play and have fun on the server again. Again I apologize, it shouldn't have to take me getting perma banned for me to finally get my act together. But it did and I can't take it back. But I can hope to show that I've changed for the better because of it. A kick in the right direction, you could say. This is one of my favorite servers and I hope that I can be allowed to play and have fun on it again.

wow

Quierescropped.png

• 2 months later...