LeoDaDoe

LeoDaDoe's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Leo

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:38967302

Admin that banned you: STEAM_1:0:47943057 "DREAMA"

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute

Why should you be unbanned?

We were playing ze_aot_trost and I made a joke "hey eren you just ate your father, relax and have a snickers" and Dreama decided that somehow that is n-word bating.

Posted  Edited by DREAMA

Hi Leo,

You said "sniggers" very clearly. I heard it, many other people heard it (I am not sure if you noticed but people gasped after you said that because they knew what was going to follow). This falls under the usage of racial slurs which is not allowed on the server. Your mute was for 30 minutes, it's already lifted. I would not remove this mute regardless as I do believe it was justified. I would suggest not pushing the limits of the server if you want to continue using voice chat because it will likely be a stacked mute next time. Just avoid the usage of words that can be easily misinterpreted as racial slurs. They can very easily get you muted because they could be interpreted as racism baiting or actual racism by an admin.

Edited by DREAMA

You even personally admitted that you heard that I said "snickers" and followed with "I dont really care man, the mute is staying". I'd be great if you didn't try to make up an excuse for a case of abuse.

Posted  Edited by DREAMA
16 hours ago, LeoDaDoe said:

You even personally admitted that you heard that I said "snickers" and followed with "I dont really care man, the mute is staying". I'd be great if you didn't try to make up an excuse for a case of abuse.

That is because even if we went along with your story, that all you said is "snickers," you were still n word baiting which is also a mutable offence. I think you may have misinterpreted what I said. That is why the mute would stay, regardless of the situation. The mute was 30 minutes.  You are free to talk on the server. Just don't do it again.

Edited by DREAMA