demoskii

demoskii's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): demoskii

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:444841899

Admin that banned you: Rod

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): e-ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I believe I've been punished unfairly for the use of the item Wall on Pirates Port Royale. My use of the item wasn't with a malicious intent and I announced the usage of the item relatively close to the zombies before the initial deployment of the wall itself for the sole reason of walling off the zombies behind and to block Barbossa's bomb from potentially killing any of the doorhuggers. There were two-ish people that were way too close to the zombies and the bomb was about to be thrown by Barbossa, and zombies were pushing in from the left side too. If I remember correctly, there was at least one of the two other items on cooldown, so I used wall, causing the same two people to get stuck on the wall and then die soon after the wall breaks off. I did not intend to cause the death of the two, but there was the chance for a zombie to get too close to the humans and I did not want to risk that happening.

If u really had any intention on "saving the team", i recommend you to not try it with that much of risk involving teammates lifes next time.

The eban gave in that session will not count due the appeal.