pwork10

Supporter and VIP

I might have done something wrong but I bought supporter and was in queue for a hour then i bought VIP and have been in queue for another 30mins was wondering if this is normal wait time after purchasing VIP and supporter. If it is its okay I just couldnt find anything on this and wanted to ask a question. TY!!!!!! 

HI

Posted  Edited by lce

There is no "queue". In order to use VIP/Supporter reserved slots, you need to put this into console:

connect 216.52.148.47:27015

Unfortunately, due to the way the server browser works, it doesn't actually attempt to connect you to the server unless it sees a slot is already open (so don't use its "auto-join" function). You need to directly connect using console so that the server sees a person with a reserved slot is joining, at which point it kicks someone without a reserved slot to make room for the joining VIP/Supporter.

If you still cannot join using console but you know that you have VIP on the server (it takes a map change after you purchase it to update your role), it probably means that all the reserved slots are currently being used. If there are 32+ reserved slots used (Supporters, VIPs, Mappers, Map Testers, Devs, and Admins all use these slots), then the reserved slots will be temporarily disabled to prevent kicking all free members and making the server completely Pay to Play.

Edited by lce