rovo

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:156151067

Punished by:

CPT Haxray

Reason for the punishment:

Just fuck off troll

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I joined the server after not having played for quite a few years, had a normal first round. Then, 2nd round there was a trail that was shooting me that was a traitor (I'm assuming) so I tried to shoot it back and couldn't figure out how because it was just a trail and wasn't a player model. Then once the next round started I asked who the trail was and someone answered and I said "you're the transgender trail?", and he responded No that is someone else. Then I simply asked how I can shoot the trails and as I was asking got gagged for "slurs" and asked in chat and CPT Haxray didn't respond to me. They were saying in voice chat though it was because I was asking how to shoot the transgender trail but that was a genuine question with no malintent as I literally do not care about any of that stuff and the trail was literally the transgender flag I don't know what else I am supposed to call it without being offensive.

Then next round this dude said "hey rovo, look at this" and threw a grenade at me, so I shot him back like any normal person would do assuming they're a traitor but I didn't fully kill him just in case because maybe he was just messing around but then still I got warned by CPT Haxray immediately after for RDM.

Then I was trying to talk to CPT Haxray to explain to him that I didn't RDM and that I didn't do anything to get gagged for and instead of a response and him talking to me and understanding what I'm saying he just instantly bans me for "Just Fuck Off Troll" permanently.

I seriously didn't do anything wrong, I didn't even RDM and had no malintent when I was asking about the transgender trail I was seriously wondering how to shoot the trails as I wasn't doing any damage when I was trying to.

Ah. My apologies. I was in a bit of a jumpy mood at night, thats when a lot of trolls got on. 

I didn't hear 'How do i shoot this transgender flag". Me and the other staff member that was on heard you describe it as "[censored] Flag". [censored] is a slur used against Trans people and isn't a correct term to use, hense the original gag.

I apologize if that is what happened with the RDM report however, I had just dealt with 3 troll groups in a row doing similar stuff, and seeing what was a more chill dude on the server insist you promptly rdmed him after the gag made me believe you were just another one of the RDM troll groups.

I will remove the ban for the time being and simply keep the warn in place. I apologize and will accept I might have been too jumpy.

Appeal Accepted.