killer.foxyLP

killer.foxyLP's TTT Anarchy Mute/Ban Appeal

Name:

ElPatron01

SteamID:

Punished by:

Cpt.Haxray

Reason for the punishment:

Repeated targeted harrassment towards individuals. IF you would wish to discuss or appeal this ban, please head to the GFL Forums.

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Because from what I got banned is talking about my warn on discord.

I was talking to sephr I also got a warn and it was relatble how it was due to saying he when your used to saying he too often and you dont remember to always refer someone to they.

And I realised I got a WEEK BAN for talking about this I DONT KNOW HOW THIS WAS HARASSMENT because I wasnt being rude to Onyx or someshit i was just talking about how I also got the same reason as warn for misgendering.

I do not see how this is supposed to be repeating harassment Haxray

@Cpt.Haxray

And how is this even one week ban worthy?

Hello!

Your ban was issued due to a player harassment report that was entered. The staff team spent some time considering the points brought up in the report, combined with your past behavior. While your behavior in response to the Warn that was issued involving behavior with Onyx was considered, that incident was not by itself the reason the ban was issued.

Overall, it was deemed that you have a habit of being a troublemaker. You constantly seem to be trying to cause trouble or start shit with people. You've expressed anti-gay and anti-trans sentiments before as well to several people, albeit not on the server, which reflects badly when several of your cases of causing shit involved seemingly intentionally trying to provoke trans members of our playerbase, through mis-gendering them constantly after being corrected, refusal to apologize for it, and seemingly trying to file RDM reports against them as much as possible, and usually keeping the report every single time. 

I came to the decision to issue a 1 week ban in order to start making it clear we're fed up of your behavior, as the last time you were punished with a warn for similar behavior you simply complained about it, and learned nothing from it. I'll be willing to reduce the ban duration to a shorter period of time if you can provide a reasonable response and agree to cut down on this kind of behavior(i'll reduce it down to a day ban). 

Identity of player who filed the Harrassment report will be kept private at request.

Posted  Edited by killer.foxyLP - Edit Reason: inno

Thanks for you response,

I apologize about my behaviour of all this its likely because of attention and stuff, about the reports aswell i kept for RDM It wasnt meant to onyx to harass them I kept all reports when I got killed because I simply was angry that I likely got killed by VC kos and I still kept the reports on them but it wasnt really meant targeted to them, I only did that because of a VC kos and because they were an inno which I thought I could report and keep it.

I apologize also about mis gendering I was half awake and didnt think about using right pronouns.

I also agree to the ban and I will try my best to not cause trouble again.

Edited by killer.foxyLP
inno