codfish

Checking in.

29 minutes ago, Bae said:

Congratulations on graduating soon! Are you not heading to college? :O

I am but that will not be until later in August, so I have a lot of time in between. Plus my college schedule is very friendly, no classes on Fridays and relatively short days for the rest of the week. 

gflsig.png

Just now, c0dfish said:

I am but that will not be until later in August, so I have a lot of time in between. Plus my college schedule is very friendly, no classes on Fridays and relatively short days for the rest of the week. 

Well college is like that. You decide your schedule but the councilors decide your classes. Well, don't get overwhelmed when you come back and have to leave again. ?

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Welcome back!

Congratulations on your academic achievements and transition to college.  I personally enjoyed the university a lot more than high school, but tread carefully with those hours: I'm sure you already know less class hours doesn't usually mean less work.  I've definitely lost many nights of sleep :O.o: .  Each university I've attended doesn't pick your courses neither set your schedule, and so I hope your college treats you with that same respect and you have a good experience too.  Cheers!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152