Cpt.Haxray

SCP Suggestions('Normal' scps, goal is same as standard)

Posted  Edited by Cpt.Haxray - Edit Reason: Moved SCP-2639 to other thread, Added SCP-011

SCP-513-1: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=962708544&searchtext=scp

Scp-513-1 Is an entity summoned by scp-513 or by anyone hearing it. SCP-513-1 appears suddenly to people infront of them, with the intent to drive them insane with paranoida.

Stats:

Should spawn in 096's room

Should have 500 Health

Is completely invisible when not attacking.

Left mouse button toggles its invisiblity. While not invisible, people staring at him take 5 damage a second, but he moves slower. Doesn't do damage while invisible.

SCP-008-1: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=970876294&searchtext=scp

SCP-008-1 is a victim infected by the zombie plague, able to spread the plague to unlucky people who make contact. The model in question is of the only active scp-008-1 entity in containment breach, an unlucky surgeon who got infected and turned.

Stats:

Should spawn in scp-008's room(duh)

Would have 800-1000 Hp

Would do 25 damage a hit, with an optional 50 damage right click

Upon hitting a human/player, infects them with scp-008-1 virus, turning them into another scp-008-1 after a minute if they don't heal or get killed.

Pretty much a scp-049 who is 'weaker' by himself, but his minions are stronger than 049 due to also being able to spread the disease.

SCP-060: No model since he would use the default skeleton playermodel available in sandbox

Scp-060-1 is a hostile burning skeleton generated whenever a scp-060 tree is damaged. SCP-060-1 is known to sprint at people and try to strangle them while also causing third degree burns to those he grabs.

Stats:

Would spawn in scp-008's room

Would have 1400 hp.

Would be able to sprint for short periods of time, like 682

When ontop of someone and press left click, proceeds to grab and attempt to strangle them, as well as lighting them on fire. Fireproof would reduce the damage of the fire, but not choke. Fire would be same as 457, and the strangle damage would be the same as the fire, if possible. People caught by 060 are freed if 060 takes damage from any source. Victims being stranged would be unable to fight back or use any weapons, however, meaning someone else would have to save them.

SCP-006-FR: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=882082976&searchtext=Butcher (Part of a model pack so you might need to seperate it and upload it by itself)

SCP-006-FR is a SCP from the french department of the SCP Foundation(Hense the FR). He looks like a normal human butcher, however he has the ability to teleport to chase after victims, as well as health regen.

Stats:

Would have 150-200 health(be on the squishy/low side)

Be armed with a knife of some sort(pref a butcher's knife, but any kind of big bladed knife would do)

Be able to teleport to the spot hes looking at every 30 seconds

Attacks do low damage but attack fast(Slightly faster than a crowbar). Should do 15 damage.

Whenever he hits someone, hes healed by 30 HP

Is able to sprint.

SCP-93-1: Color a Zombie Torso White and use its default animations(like how zombie survival does).

SCP-93-1, Also known as the unclean, is a species of monster encountered in the mirror world accessible by scp-93. They resemble a giant humanoid, with only a head, torso, and 2 arms. They crawl around using their arms, and are completely white. They are hostile to any living being they see, and move towards them to absorb them inside themselves. This creates SCP-93-2, another variant of the 'Unclean", which are invisible to the naked eye and cannot directly harm people, but can drive people insane and even turn them into one of themselves if enough time passes. 

Stats:

SCP-93-1 would be a normal zombie torso in size(Documents hint that there was some smaller unclean originally before they all grew to massive size, and that they were trying to access other 'worlds' through the mirror world's escape portals.). Would move at 682's base speed, but have massive amounts of health.(Like 3k-4k health).

When scp-93-1 touches someone(not like 049, but bumping into them) they turn into a scp-93-2. they're completely invisible and invulnerable, and do a weak 1 damage AOE when near people, the damage scaling with more instances nearby, but move at the pace of 106/049. When scp-93-1 dies, all scp-93-2 instances also die.

SCp-93-2 instances cannot escape, and instead escape when scp-93-1 escapes.

SCP-011:

Description: A sentient statue armed with a musket. Slowly gained human-like intelligence and is assumed to keep on growing in intelligence. Due to violent tendencies(shoots any birds that... well, pooped on it as well as nearby humans if angry enough) likely to end up extremely dangerous and sociopathic.

Stats:

100-300 health

Armed with a musket that is slow reloading but is always a 1 shot kill on non-scps if hit.

Normal Human speed, can pick up items but cannot use weapons other than for the musket

Hostile to all non-scps.

Link to Model: None Needed. Can apply a stone texture/material to an existing model I believe.

Link to Weapon Model: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673162916&searchtext=Musket (Use either Musket model, dont use the pistol or sword).

Edited by Cpt.Haxray
Moved SCP-2639 to other thread, Added SCP-011

76-2: Yes!

178-1: Sure. He is very similar to 966, though

513: Yes

008-1: Yes, since we don't have the special round about it. 

060-1: Sure. Very similar to 457, but possibly better. 

006-FR: Yes

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Cpt.Haxray
17 hours ago, InvertedAdvent said:

I like this! While I am not an avid player of SCP I found it fun when played. Though, SCP-060 is very OP, to a good player he could kill an entire squadron quickly. Maybe less health, as in 800-1000.

No, since damage interupts his grab, and he only does the burn while choking someone. He would be INCREDIBLY weak alone against groups of players, but would easily kill people who split off alone(Which is fine as theres more than 1 scp each round.) Lowering his health would most likely be a death sentence for him.

Edited by Cpt.Haxray

11 hours ago, Duc2000 said:

76-2: Yes!

178-1: Sure. He is very similar to 966, though

513: Yes

008-1: Yes, since we don't have the special round about it. 

060-1: Sure. Very similar to 457, but possibly better. 

006-FR: Yes

Yeah scp 060-1 is very similar to 457, and most likely better(Even if hes completely useless against groups where 457 has some use), but 457 is in dramatic need of a buff.

And 178-1 i would say is different enough from 966, as he would need to have people bump into him to do damage, and would die incredibly fast if you go gun hoe as him, even if hes invisible to the majority of people.

Hey, a suggestion for a suggestion.

For SCP-060-Alpha (spooky scary skeleton)

His ability shouldn't be to burn people, that's 457. I played an SCP server with him and when he hit them they didn't immediately die they lived for a few seconds then they commited suicide. So, I propose that he could have something like that ability, they become a skelly as well for 3-4 seconds, then (sticking to the lore) "spontaneously combust" or commit honorable sudoku. And for an alternative ability after being dropped below a certain threshold of health... explode.

Sorry, for this being so long, and bravo to @Cpt.Haxray for taking time to look this stuff up. I love the SCP Foundation and I want to expand the player base and SCP availability in-game.

Again sorry for such a long suggestion over one guy. :P

~Cheesy

CheesyFishBitzs_Signature.jpg

Made by THE amazingly talented @Rose

6 hours ago, CheesyFishBitz said:

Hey, a suggestion for a suggestion.

For SCP-060-Alpha (spooky scary skeleton)

His ability shouldn't be to burn people, that's 457. I played an SCP server with him and when he hit them they didn't immediately die they lived for a few seconds then they commited suicide. So, I propose that he could have something like that ability, they become a skelly as well for 3-4 seconds, then (sticking to the lore) "spontaneously combust" or commit honorable sudoku. And for an alternative ability after being dropped below a certain threshold of health... explode.

Sorry, for this being so long, and bravo to @Cpt.Haxray for taking time to look this stuff up. I love the SCP Foundation and I want to expand the player base and SCP availability in-game.

Again sorry for such a long suggestion over one guy. :P

~Cheesy

That has nothing to do with how scp-060 acts. You can check the article on the site. Hes literally just a burning skeleton who lunges at people to try to strangle them. Plus i think a scp who hunts for single targets then literally burns and strangle them to death would be fun(and a bit on the silly side).

Posted  Edited by Duc2000 - Edit Reason: FUCKING AUTOCORRECT

The way Haxray explained what SCP 60-Alpha attacks is how the foundation site explains it. 

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-060

Were you thinking of another a SCP?

Edited by Duc2000
FUCKING AUTOCORRECT

Achievements

I'm start out saying we're obviously gonna have our differences, but I was just stating an idea that I thought could be incorporated to make 060-1 different from 457. Not saying your idea(s) are bad. I just think if you just make him strangle and burn people 1 at a time that wouldn't be fun for the person being strangled and he wouldn't be TOO much different from 457, all it would so is make him only attack 1 at a time and do more damage in less time. I just wanted to give my opinion of how he could be and what I thought would be a cool idea.

I won't explain my whole idea for him here, just the response; however, if you do want my whole idea for him I can always pm you. :P

Thank you, have a great day.

~Cheesy

CheesyFishBitzs_Signature.jpg

Made by THE amazingly talented @Rose

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

SCP 1471 is a great idea. However, I can't see people just targeting their friends. Also only being able to kill one person at a time would be kinda boring. I like the idea though. 

Edited by Duc2000

Achievements

4 hours ago, Duc2000 said:

SCP 1471 is a great idea. However, I can't see people just targeting their friends. Also only being able to kill one person at a time would be kinda boring. I like the idea though. 

Right, it would prob need a health reduction from 1400, even though I intended for its attacks to be weak and have that restriction.

Also i dont think only being able to kill 1 person at a time would be 'boring' due to the mechanics of how he works, since if said guy has a mic hes gonna be running around trying tog et the others to shoot you.

I like it, would be nice if we could make them actually see everything as a monster.  

+1 to SCP 2639

Achievements

1 minute ago, Duc2000 said:

I like it, would be nice if we could make them actually see everything as a monster.  

+1 to SCP 2639

Dont think theres a standalone playermodel of purely the Quake monsters, so it would be a pain in the butt.

Posted  Edited by Cibi_teh_Furry - Edit Reason: forgot something

SCP 999 Tickle Monster 

He spawns with D Class and Has to befriend everyone once that happens the match is over Or make a Tickle Monster Gamemode Where You Tickle each other to DEATH

index.jpg

Edited by Cibi_teh_Furry
forgot something

• 4 weeks later...