Bonk

A new era for CS:GO TTT

• Bonk pinned and featured this topic
18 minutes ago, Bonk said:

Remove BHOP

As much as I loved this, this was long needed. Looking forward to seeing what the future holds with TTT as it has great potential. 

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

CSGO TTT Plan:

After thinking this over last night I have come up with a plan kinda...

Step 1: Restart the server from scratch in doing this I will be locking the server so only manger+ will be able to join.

Step 2: Rebuild the server to unique unlike the other csgo ttt servers in doing this we will be able to draw in new players and rebuild the ttt community

Step 3: Populate the server to do this I will be taking time off of my job to commit to TTT and help it return to its previous stage where player enjoyed playing on the server.

I have simplified the plan so that no one has to sit threw a 600 word essay about how I plan to improve on the concept of CSGO TTT. If you wish to help in this please PM me @Bonk Or post a suggestion in the discord.

Former: CSGO DL

Former: CSGO TTT Manager