Cyrix

MTF Voice Lines Commands

So, if this kind of thing gets popular I'll actually make a mod for Breach.

This mod basically allows MTF Voice Lines to be used in Breach.

"But wait, isn't that already a thing?"

Yes, but I kind of got kind of annoyed by using broad general voice lines like how "Searching" can be "COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE" or 'COME OUT U BASTARD'

I want specfic voice line commands, enough so you can communicate to people by just using Voice Lines from SCP:CB or even just OC.

So, if you want this sort of thing to happen just make this thread popular, enough to get my attention.

26 minutes ago, Cyrix said:

So, if this kind of thing gets popular I'll actually make a mod for Breach.

This mod basically allows MTF Voice Lines to be used in Breach.

"But wait, isn't that already a thing?"

Yes, but I kind of got kind of annoyed by using broad general voice lines like how "Searching" can be "COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE" or 'COME OUT U BASTARD'

I want specfic voice line commands, enough so you can communicate to people by just using Voice Lines from SCP:CB or even just OC.

So, if you want this sort of thing to happen just make this thread popular, enough to get my attention.

To be fair I think the voice commands should be used in the game but all you really need to do is bind "br_sound_classd" to a key and press it whenever. And yes it can get annoying as hell but so does the femur breaker. I would just suggest making the sounds if the class D is lost and or found or make all of them at least a 10 second cool down. :P 

On 1/6/2018 at 2:10 AM, DJTapDatZombie said:

To be fair I think the voice commands should be used in the game but all you really need to do is bind "br_sound_classd" to a key and press it whenever. And yes it can get annoying as hell but so does the femur breaker. I would just suggest making the sounds if the class D is lost and or found or make all of them at least a 10 second cool down. :P 

MTF nine tailed fox has entered the facility all remaining survivors are asked to stay in the evacuation bunker till MTF have secured the facility

Danger D00del: Member

Mainly on a Breach servers