Interview Log SCP-###-0451:

Breach Community: We want more maps other than just for site-19.

Server staff: We can manage that.

*Breach community was supplied with an additional map, site 12, followed by site 13 and site14.

Breach Community: THIS SITE-12 MAP SUCKS, VOTE FOR SITE-19

Server Staff: I thought you wanted additional maps?

Breach Community: ONLY IF THEY DON'T SUCK! FUCKING MORONS. DID A FUCKING FURRY MANAGE THIS SERVER?

*Breach Community promptly played on site-19 again. Despite constant complaints about the unbalanced nature of the map, none of them vote to change the map. When map vote starts, half of them vote for site-19, the other half for site-14. There was no votes for site 12 or site 13. The map changed to site-14*

Breach Community: GOD THE FUCKING ELEVATOR SUCKS ON THIS MAP SO HARD. FUCKING FIX IT. ITS SO TERRIBLE.

Server Staff: Do you wish to go back to site-19?

Breach Community: No.

*Breach Community continued to be in an Agitated state, complaining about the elevator on site-14. When map vote started again, they all voted for site-19. No votes were put for site-12 or site-13. Breach Community was left alone with the maps for a couple of months. They repeatedly chose site-19 or site-14 over the other maps, despite constant complaints about the quality of the 2 maps or complaining they wanted 'something new'.  Site-13 was never played. On the few instances site-12 was picked, a map vote was started manually by the community within 10 rounds*

Server Staff: Why do you only play site-14 and site-19? I thought you disliked those maps. You keep complaining they're terrible.

Breach Community: THEY ARE, GIVE US SOME NEW MAPS THAT AREN'T TERRIBLE.

Server staff: What about site-12 or site-13?

Breach Community: FUCK NO THOSE ARE WORSE THAN SITE-19 AND SITE-14.

Server Staff: What is wrong with site-12?

Breach Community: ITS NOT SITE-19 OR SITE-14.

Server Staff: You do realize that site-14 and site-12 are pretty much the same map, except site-12 lacks the elevator you keep complaining about?

Breach Community: STFU AND GIVE US A GOOD NEW MAP.

Server Staff: What is your idea of a 'good new map'?

Breach Community: BRING BACK OLD VERSIONS OF SITE-19. THE ONE WITH THE VILLAGE.

*The old version of site-19 was replaced with the updated version due to numerous complaints made by the community over 'camp spots' and other unbalanced spots and aspects of the map.*

"It seems to dislike any map it can't find something to hate about, and instantly votes off them. Despite this, it will never stop asking for new maps that are 'BETTER THAN SITE-19 AND SITE-14'. Despite this, any further attempts at providing maps of higher quality than site-19 and site-14 have been ignored. I believe this SCP has the mental state of a 5 year old child. Requesting transfer to a SCP that doesn't make me relieve my traumatic days as a babysitter." -Dr.Haxray

Recovered log # 566
*When maps were being added, a map named site 56 was suggested. After being added, the Breach Community responded. *

Breach Community: THIS MAP SUCKS IS SO SMALL AND GAY AND...

*This complaining continued for awhile until site 56 was removed.*

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

• 1 month later...

Breach commubnity logic do the opposite they as smart as a literal pile of burning shit

speaking of which i died to an scp nerf it like 178