Lambda

The Ultimate Guide to GFL Site 19!

Posted  Edited by Lambda - Edit Reason: Redirect

Notice

A more in depth guide has been made detailing SCPs, Spawn locations and others

Click here to view

It covers a lot more stuff and is done a lot more efficiently, I recommend using that one

Click here:

Site-19's SCPs, Item Locations, And strategy

Hello! And welcome to the ultimate guide for Site 19 (At least I hope It is), Today i'll be showing you all the spawns and locations for loot in Site 19! This Guide will help you to familiarise yourself with where you should head when looking for an advantage over the enemy! (We'll be focusing on large areas and lesser known areas rather than areas with small stuff such as NVGs)

(I will not be covering any of the SCPs in detail, If you want to learn more about the Site 19 SCPs, Go to this guide to find out more)

We're going to be going from Class D spawn to Gate A entrance, This guide will also double as a map for all new players to follow when planning on escaping.

Alright, with all of that said, lets begin!

Alright... Where to start? Well I know where! Class spawn, The class D spawn is where Class D spawn! Obviously, You'll find a lot of them there. For all of those MTF guards looking for some frags, this is where you should go for some easy kills

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024:640&composite-to=*,*%7C1024:640&background-color=black(class d spawn)

People usually just rush past Class D spawn thinking there is no loot there and head on down following the crowd of people, However there is loot! Well, not a lot of it but there still is some there, You will find a grenade, usually a concussion grenade, however I have had cases where there has been a flash grenade, This grenade stuns the player and distorts their sound for around 10 seconds, this grenade is handing in combat and especially useful for blinding MTF guards while you run away from them!

4000_screenshots_20180529153847_1.thumb.jpg.72ea84d523109c71decc9712d8fae1f5.jpg(highlighted door is where the grenade is)

As we make our path down, outside of the Class D, you'll find yourself in a room with a glass corridor,

Directly in front of you you'll see a door which will lead to SCP-173's containment, this area cannot be opened until the 60 second grace period has passed, I recommend you check the player list (Default key is Tab) and see if there is a SCP-173, if so I suggest running. However, after checking for a SCP-173 and the 60 second grace period is up, and you've decided it is safe to enter, you'll find yourself in SCP-173's containment chamber, here you'll find a lot of lower tier items, however it is possible to find one of the most important items you'll need at the beginning, a level 3 card, The level 3 card can single handedly get you from the start to the end, It will give you access every door except 4 on the whole map and allow you to pass every checkpoint in the game. You can also find NVGs  and even a SCP-500.

4000_screenshots_20180529153905_1.thumb.jpg.56163469199ff520ad8830cbc4fcc372.jpg(highlighted SCP-173's cell, Level 3 card and NVGs spawn there)

Now, Once you've checked out that place, or not, We'll be moving back to the glass corridor,

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024:640&composite-to=*,*%7C1024:640&background-color=black

As you can probably notice, to the left of the SCP-173 door, you'll see another door, this door will lead you to one of, if not the biggest supply of key cards on the map. In this single room you will find FIVE level 2 cards, This card will allow you to open 90% of the doors in the low containment areas. Normally, unless you're fast the cards will have already been swiped by the class D horde, so unless you are a Pro-bhopper or have 2Ping, you're unlikely going to get one. However this room is also important for another reason... You'll find the first alien! Wait no, I mean other role, This is the researcher. Researchers are very similar to Class Ds however they have friends in high places, in high places I mean the Mobile Task Force, shortened to MTF, MTF are your biggest enemy, if you don't count 173, They will mercily hunt you down, so try to avoid them. Researchers are friendly to you unless you have a weapon out or unless you pose any threat to their life.

I'm guessing you'll know how to survive the Tesla gate, but however just past it there is a room which holds SCP-012, Don't be scared of this SCP since the map hasn't made it official yet but there is one benefit to the room, you'll find 3 very good goodies, this includes Fire resistant armor, NVGs or Concussion grenade and guaranteed pistol! Yes that's correct, your very first weapon, This could either be a P250 with 12 bullets dealing 12 HP per hit and 20 on headshot or a desert eagle with 7 bullets dealing 25 HP per hit and 38 on headshot. This will be handy when you want to deal some damage to a researcher, remember with great firepower, comes great responsibilities. 

3B94030672E06F257FE15C0726A4B9129EBE9DAA(You'll find the pistol on top of 012, Turn on the switches to lower it) [/spoiler]

Continuing the Horde, You'll find yourself in a room which looks like this:

download.thumb.jpg.4b828c395f025cfc948a110287b4ad64.jpg(Red shows Crowbar, SAT NAv and NVGs, Blue shows Medkit)[/spoiler]

Here you will find some useful equipment, this consists of a medkit, crowbar, NVGs and a SAT NAV. A Medkit is a one time item which allows you to heal yourself or another person (Left and right click) to full health and also stops any bleeding effect. a SAT NAV gives you a birds eye view 100 Hammer units above the player. However, these items are on the Class D's path so it is unlikely you'll get the items unless you're at the front of the race.

If you continue following the groups of Class Ds you'll pass several different turn offs, some leading into smaller rooms with loot but not worth mentioning since they only hold small items like NVGs and Level 2s. I will now be going over notable areas of the low containment area:

608CFA014F2C4F5137AB303BFD5C0B55A2B26302

Welcome to the LCZ armory, Here you'll find 4 Pistols (Either Deagle or P250) and 4 Sets of Pistol ammo. You can also find a MTF guard outfit, This will disguise yourself as a MTF guard however it won't change your name in tab so you can easily be found out. However you'll need a level 4 card to open

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024:640&composite-to=*,*%7C1024:640&background-color=black

SCP-1162 is where you should really be heading unless you have a level 3 card. SCP-1162 will allow you to convert any item in the game (Except Guns) into any item in the game (Except guns), For example you could change a Level 2 Card into a Omni card!

C60F0B735B29C3867087647019BA43683F9A1009

And now for the most important and challenging part of a Class D's short life. The Checkpoint, The checkpoint requires a level 3 card to pass, Passing the checkpoint will lead you onto another area of Site 19, Usually leading to more encounters, This being SCPs or MTF, Like the Low containment area, We will only be focusing on key parts of the Heavy containment area.

Well? Where to start here? Let's start with a nuke! The Omega silo is very useful to all roles, Here you can find a MTF guard outfit, Automatic Rifle (EIther AK-47, Famas or M16) and a Level 4 card. The level 4 card will get you access to every door in the game except one. The level 4 card will allow you to open the LCZ armory, both Gates (A and B) and allow you to travel to any place in the map except the melon room.

EF64FA1A86986739433931E8B6EEC2371F941A74

Now, Let's continue. Let's head to my hou- I mean the basement, Here you will find the Class Ds survival kit to Site 19, This small area consists of 4 items where only two are guaranteed to spawn (SMG and Grenade), The items you'll find here are:

• A submachine gun (UMP, TMP or Grail)
  • Level 4 Card (Not Guaranteed) 
  • Concussion, Flash or Discombobulator grenade.
  • Medkit (Not Guaranteed)

This is a useful spot to run to as you can get there within the first 60 seconds of a round spawn, There are two elevators located in the LCZ which lead you there.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024:640&composite-to=*,*%7C1024:640&background-color=blackand 538E58B94CB1FF5ECEB231D83E96BDE04B6CE8E5

Not many people know of this spot except long time players, Located between the HCZ electrical room and SCP-096's chamber you'll find a bridge which is being flooded with Gas, Most players pass straight past this location in favour of getting to the entrance zone without needing to pass any MTF, but there is three amazing spawn locations which you can find down there:

• Two SMGs (TMP, UMP, Grail)
  • Medkit (Not Guaranteed)

This location is good for a Class D who decided to skip getting a weapon in the LCZ and wanted to run straight though.

5b0d80c04e4b6_download(1).thumb.jpg.1996dbf0ca4b103254fe806c168f9f62.jpg(Under the bridge is where you'll find the items)

Now onto my next location, SCP-682's cell, Due to the "OP"'ness of SCP-682 people tent to avoid this area however inside of his control room you'll find a very good spot for an unarmed player, Here you'll find a Automatic Rifle spawn location, This could be either a AK-47, M16 or FAMAS rifle and also a Rifle ammo box, This will allow you to leave the area with a Rifle with almost full ammo! There is also a small chance for a Medkit to spawn however the chances are slim. If you go to SCP-106's Control room you'll also find a SMG with a SMG Rifle box allowing you to get a good boost to your arsenal.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024:640&composite-to=*,*%7C1024:640&background-color=blackand?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024:640&composite-to=*,*%7C1024:640&background-color=black

And that concludes our guide to the LCZ and HCZ, and now for the most dangerous part of the map, The Entrance zone, this is the place where people go to escape but usually go to die.

Here you'll be required to have a weapon and hopefully a keycard 3 or higher, Here you'll find your most hostile enemies, the Mobile Task force and experienced SCP players. As a class D you should really stick to one area and try to hide from the enemies . Researchers should try to Regroup with any Remaining MTF and SCPs do what they're good at.

I will not be going over how to escape or where to escape though this should be obvious to you by this point however I will be going over interesting parts of the entrance zone.

Now there is no better place to start other than the cafeteria. Now staff personal, remember wednesday is pizza day so don't go and forget to go and get a slice of hot pizza served by our top of the line staff. The cafeteria is a goodie bag of items, Here you can find a SATNAV, Crowbar, Stunstick, Fire resistant armor, NVGs, Medkit, Pizza. Everything you'll need to survive a containment breach. You can also find SCP-261, It is a vending machine, But is special! He can produce many different substances. But primarily coffee and cola, these two drinks will heal you for 15 HP every time you drink them. Just press your Use Key (Bound to E by default) and type in what you want!

If we continue on down this path you'll find yourself in the lair of the beast(s), The MTF spawn! Yes this is where all of the class D's biggest nightmares begin, Usually you'll only find some AFK soldiers here, so you can kill them and get an assortment of weapons. MTF carry:

• SMG (TMP, P90 or a UMP)
  • Radio (Radio channel 5 is default)
  • Stunstick
  • Level 3 Keycard

By this point in a class d's life, you'll have 50% of these items already but they're nice to have as a collective as they can be used to get closer to the MTF and know how to avoid them

Welcome to the electrical room, Probably the most important room on the map, Here you can control, Tesla gates, Automatic door controls, Lighting and Checkpoint lockdowns.

You can also find some higher tier items. These items are:

• SCP-500 (Allows you to heal to full health or Cure a player who has been turned into SCP-049-2)
  • Pistol (Deagle or P250) with ammo
  • Fire resistant armor

As you can tell this is some pretty good stuff, however to enter this room you'll need a level 4 keycard, sadly the MTF commander spawns with one so usually they'll take all the loot before any other role has chance to get into the vault.

6717B1D949EB8FDCD1F280F3CFB8572482BEE6E9

Now onto my final thing in the Entrance zone, The shotgun. This is probably the least known item in the whole map, since there is only one spawn location for it (Outside gate b) And there is no ammo boxes for it. This saddens a lot of players since most MTF would enjoy shooting slugs into a crowd of Class Ds but there is only 7 shells on the entire map, You can find the shotgun just outside of Gate B:

And that concludes my in depth look into the loot spawns for the breach map Site 19. I will now briefly cover some smaller parts of the map which people will find interesting.

The Toilets in HCZ and Entrance zone both contain key cards and a small chance for a SCP-500 pill to spawn.

The entrance zone has an armory full of SMGs, Automatic rifles, ammo for both weapons and a SCP-500 pill, however most of the ammo and rifles go since MTF rush there at the start of the round.

SCP-049's chamber has a Automatic Rifle and Ammo spawn however it is very risky getting there as a class D since you'll need to pass; SCP-017, SCP-049, SCP-066 and SCP-76-02.

The SCP-420-J room has a crowbar spawn and a NVG spawn

The Offices in entrance zone have a chance to spawn a level 4 card

Checkpoint windows can be smashed

Checkpoint guard rooms have chances to spawn Level 3/4 cards, Pistols and SCP-500(s)

Armor such as MTF guard and Fire resistance increase bullet resistance and fire resistance by 33%

Checkpoints have a chance to spawn a crowbar next to them.

Red lights show that there is loot nearby

At 8 Minutes remaining NTF spawn, At 5 Minutes remaining Gate A automatically opens

SCP-966 can only be seen when NVGs are in use.

And that concludes the guide as a whole, If you have read the entire thing, Thank you! I put a lot of effort into this, if you see any mistakes in this or if there is any

large areas which you think are worth covering comment below and i'll credit you if I decide to add them.

You can find me on steam here and thanks for reading!

Edited by Lambda
Redirect

jeff.thumb.PNG.515f13fb133bfbd537a85f49e907a6c6.PNG

lAMBDA.PNG.1cc4866737ae922c28b191fc7d34da87.PNG

image.png.a7c623a1ba6f9154c57c14452dfe97c7.png

Jeff.thumb.PNG.1abceb929b623d24bb7a0b903cc6a4e1.PNG

Screenshot_20180704-135932.thumb.jpg.3eb7c802b6d382b007dc3df610bc7835.jpg

tlder.PNG.2d8a5c3cd481e6c663b6ffb2adf18ba1.PNG

tdler2.PNG.03badf187a07ab13a5970b04d58b5cbc.PNG

Posted  Edited by Mr Z

Also i thought about doing this but you seem to have gotten to it first

[|||||||||||||||||]

|Salt meter|

My honest opinion, you left out 75% of the stuff on Site-19 and im probally gonna make something like this covering all maps, and if i made one ill draw a map of the fastest way out and what items to get, actually im gonna get working on that!

You probally made this short for newer people so im gonna make a Really Indepth guide.

Oh and 

(I will not be covering any of the SCPs in detail, If you want to learn more about the Site 19 SCPs, Go to this guide to find out more)

that guide is well made, but out of date.

and if i made one ill draw a map of the fastest way out

Yea right if i every get around to it

Edited by Mr Z

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

@Mr Z

Thanks for the feedback, As I said in the post, I was only focusing on locations of interest but also following a small path which can help new players understand the route of the map,

If you do end up making a more indepth version of this or a completely different thing, I wish you luck!

jeff.thumb.PNG.515f13fb133bfbd537a85f49e907a6c6.PNG

lAMBDA.PNG.1cc4866737ae922c28b191fc7d34da87.PNG

image.png.a7c623a1ba6f9154c57c14452dfe97c7.png

Jeff.thumb.PNG.1abceb929b623d24bb7a0b903cc6a4e1.PNG

Screenshot_20180704-135932.thumb.jpg.3eb7c802b6d382b007dc3df610bc7835.jpg

tlder.PNG.2d8a5c3cd481e6c663b6ffb2adf18ba1.PNG

tdler2.PNG.03badf187a07ab13a5970b04d58b5cbc.PNG