mikenov24

How to be "good" at SCP-966

1. Figure out your objective. Get out alive, or kill as many people as possible. Refer to the -As for the former, and the -Bs for the latter.

2-A: Don't attack anyone unless you're sure they're alone and have less than 75 hit points, as this ensures an instant kill on them if you melee attack them and then use your ability while you're close to them. This is important to do as it helps you to remain unknown.

3-A: So, presuming you're listening to 2-A, make your way to Gate-A, trying your best to remain unseen. This has been made considerably easier ever since player collisions have been turned off. 

4-A: Remain in the little room right infront of Gate-A, waiting for it to open, which it usually does. 

5-A: When it opens, rush into the elevator that should be open, and silently wait.

6-A: When it goes up, proceed to bring hell upon the sad souls that went into the elevator, not knowing you were there.

7-A: Stroll your way to Gate-A, and leave. 

(Or in short, don't attack anyone unless you're certain you can get them while remaining undetected, and make your way out through Gate-A)

This is just one of the thousands, if not unlimited possibilities that you have to do it this way. That's what I love about Breach. I'd say to use the 2-A rule as a general guide-line if you're looking to get out, unscathed.

2-B: Seek out the people that meet the criteria above for 2-A, and trap them in a room by closing the doors to the room they're in. Then proceed to attempt to kill them.

3-B: After you're done with that, cooperate with your SCP Friends to make your prey run straight into you, and since they'll (most likely) be weakened, it'll be an easy kill for you when they run past.

4-B: Since most of the people will have gotten the notion that you're in the round, they'll probably have night vision goggles. Attempt to leave through Gate-B, but you'll most likely be gunned down if you don't have some SCP Friends with you, as you rely on the element of surprise and stealth to get kills.

These are just some general things that have worked for me when I've played SCP-966. This is in no way a flawless guide. You'd have no way to determine if someone had gotten NVG beforehand, or some other factor like that.

37 minutes ago, mikenov24 said:

1. Figure out your objective. Get out alive, or kill as many people as possible. Refer to the -As for the former, and the -Bs for the latter.

2-A: Don't attack anyone unless you're sure they're alone and have less than 75 hit points, as this ensures an instant kill on them if you melee attack them and then use your ability while you're close to them. This is important to do as it helps you to remain unknown.

3-A: So, presuming you're listening to 2-A, make your way to Gate-A, trying your best to remain unseen. This has been made considerably easier ever since player collisions have been turned off. 

4-A: Remain in the little room right infront of Gate-A, waiting for it to open, which it usually does. 

5-A: When it opens, rush into the elevator that should be open, and silently wait.

6-A: When it goes up, proceed to bring hell upon the sad souls that went into the elevator, not knowing you were there.

7-A: Stroll your way to Gate-A, and leave. 

(Or in short, don't attack anyone unless you're certain you can get them while remaining undetected, and make your way out through Gate-A)

This is just one of the thousands, if not unlimited possibilities that you have to do it this way. That's what I love about Breach. I'd say to use the 2-A rule as a general guide-line if you're looking to get out, unscathed.

2-B: Seek out the people that meet the criteria above for 2-A, and trap them in a room by closing the doors to the room they're in. Then proceed to attempt to kill them.

3-B: After you're done with that, cooperate with your SCP Friends to make your prey run straight into you, and since they'll (most likely) be weakened, it'll be an easy kill for you when they run past.

4-B: Since most of the people will have gotten the notion that you're in the round, they'll probably have night vision goggles. Attempt to leave through Gate-B, but you'll most likely be gunned down if you don't have some SCP Friends with you, as you rely on the element of surprise and stealth to get kills.

These are just some general things that have worked for me when I've played SCP-966. This is in no way a flawless guide. You'd have no way to determine if someone had gotten NVG beforehand, or some other factor like that.

5b94a07652d97_whythough.jpg.a9886562088374e65c9b8e1898bb371a.jpg

5be3b08b62f3b_Toasterofchromosomes.jpg.124b496e3da424de28ac9d7f6d0eb747.jpg

5b480c0de8bd5_GFLBreachVacationcard.jpg.bc8ae336006144711d7120a82974a990.jpg

5b480c472368f_Hadtodoittoem.png.cc97c0b6320517793874c6dbab1e95cf.png

IMG_1847.thumb.JPG.3609fd5bc531406c0318beb46eaf16c1.JPG

Not to be mean, but most of the people who play breach don't really read the forums. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements