Maximino007

SCP-079's Great Return!

So last month SCP-079 was removed and I honestly liked to be SCP-079. SCP-079 was one of the unique SCPs that was a support for the SCP team. Now that SCP-035 is in the D-Class Team and SCP-079 is removed we don't have an SCP that can open doors. So this suggestion is about adding SCP-079 back and some buffs with his return if you didn't read the title of this suggestion. Ok I don't know what else to type so let's get started.

SCP-079

Stats

Health: 900

Team: SCP

Movement Speed: 0

Attack Damage: 0

Attack Speed: 0

Spawn: SCP-079's room

Mechanic

SCP-079 will keep all of it's

previous abilities but with some

new stuff.

New Stuff:

1. Release SCP-681

SCP-681

Stats

Health: 80

Team: SCP

Attack Damage: 0

Attack Speed: 0

Movement Speed: Human Sprinting Speed

Spawn: That other room with the glass inside 079's room.

Mechanic

LMB: Suffocate [Sticks onto any enemy it clicks on, it must be nearby and it will cause them bleeding until they die.]

Special: Cannot take damage from anything. SCP-681 can also go through doors and gate doors to get out of SCP-079's room.

Weakness: Can be sealed again if an enemy presses E on the pressure tanks. If SCP-681 is sealed then SCP-681 dies.

SCP-681 also cannot attack anyone wearing a hazmat vest since their head is protected.

SCP-681 cannot escape.

Playermodel: Just have some an effect that look like gas similar to 457 but without the body.

2. Gas SCP-079's room.

If anyone were to get in SCP-079's room, SCP-079 has a new defense and that defense is gas.

The gas will be the same as the gas trap in SCP-914's room. By pressing 3, you will turn on the gas that will last 20 seconds.

SCP-079 would not be damaged by the gas since SCP-079 can't breath air.

3. Locking SCP-914's gate door.

Now if you attempt to gas people in SCP-914's room you can lock the gate door too. (The door unlocks after 30 seconds)

(Also please buff SCP-079's gas in 914's room.)

4. Being able to open the door to SCP-1162.

5. Lock the gate door to SCP-079's room. (Lasts 20 seconds.)

I hope SCP-079 eventually get's added back because SCP-079 is one of my favorite SCPs to play as.

(The SCP team also needs a way to open Gate Doors instead of just camping them, hoping for the NTF to open it.)

15 minutes ago, strawberry crab said:

80 hp? 681 had better be moving at lightning speeds cause once "latch" onto an enemy they are best considered dead and a really easy 10 points to either the foundation or D-class.

he said 681 can't take damage and can only die by resealing the tube its from.

+1, 079 was my favorite SCP to play, and I would like to see him return. A lot of what you suggested fixes some of the previous issues people had with him and should make him more interesting to play as. I, myself, have a few ideas on how he could be brought back, which I may or may not make into a suggestion of my own.