Roy

Emergency Maintenance On GS08 And GS09

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know we'll be performing emergency maintenance on GS08 and GS09 at some point today/tonight. We are currently already doing this for GS08.

Our GS09 machine started experiencing a kernel panic error which was reported here and won't go away until we restart the machine. We will be performing this maintenance to update our systems and make some modifications to our scripts to prevent this from happening again. Machine restarts will be required. Therefore, the servers will be shut down at some point.

@Dreae and I are confident the changes we will be putting in-place will resolve the issue we've run into.

Thank you for understanding.

GS08 maintenance has been completed and servers are back online.

I plan to perform this maintenance on GS09 at some point tonight when the population has cooled down. This may be a good time to move servers as mentioned here.

Thank you.

GS09's maintenance has been completed. I had a bit of a scare earlier when the machine kept refusing to accept my SSH connection after the first reboot. It turns out it just took 30 - 40 minutes to fully reboot due to the system updates we've made.

With that said, Rust Vanilla was successfully moved to GS08 and I am in the process of switching Garry's Mod Sandbox to Murder now.

Edit

Garry's Mod Murder was successfully setup:

b_560_95_1.png

Thank you for your patience everybody!