Doomnack

!warn system takes quotations

Since warns don't use xgui, they rely on their own system, which is kinda' buggy.

For whatever reason, using quotes with !warn, to get more specific with the player that you're warning, does not work.

Ex. !warn "Doomnack" (reason) does not do anything at all. but !warn Doomnack (reason) does.

This can be incredibly annoying when you're trying to find out the right "phrase" that allows you to warn a person. Even though it might not be that hard to find out, it's better to have this fixed.

Unless I'm retarded or something and it does take quotation marks.

Posted  Edited by DaLaw

I don't know how Breach's warns are setup, I assume they may be the same as Purge (I'm a bit slow too it's okay)
I find it in that case you can do !warns and then click their name then warn them. Or get their SteamID and do !warn Steamid Reason

Like I said, Breach may have a different warn system but ye. Don't attack me Xy for posting on another territory. :deletethis:

Edited by DaLaw

GFL Ranks

[Former] Manager for Purge/DarkRP.                 

[Former] Manager for AWP 24/7

[Former] Senior Badmin for the old Purge.

[Former] Senior Badmin for the new Purge.             

[Former] Senior Admin for Hightower. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort 2

[Former] Human Resources.  

[Bans] Old Purge - 400+

[Joined] 2012-2013.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Duc2000
1 hour ago, DaLaw said:

I don't know how Breach's warns are setup, I assume they may be the same as Purge (I'm a bit slow too it's okay)
I find it in that case you can do !warns and then click their name then warn them. Or get their SteamID and do !warn Steamid Reason

Like I said, Breach may have a different warn system but ye. Don't attack me Xy for posting on another territory. :deletethis:

We use awarn, pretty sure it doesn't have warnid but you can input a steamid directly into the command !warn. For example, !warn steamid being bad. Also, open console, type awarn_warn "part of name" reason. Using the console command can let you use quotations. What DaLaw also said works as well; type !warns and right click a players name and click warn. I bolded the ways to do it to be more helpful.

P.S. I got on breach late at night just to test this. Well late for me.

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements