Skadoosh

Diddley Doo - A Strat for You

I've seen some talk on the Discord about trying new strats on Diddle.   The first is the Big Dick strat, favorited by HotEverClear.  I am not going to go into that one, but feel free to reply to this thread with the details of that one.  The second is the Push-Wall strat, and a variation I like to call Tower Defense.

Before we get too far and that haters say OG strat only, remember that this is a game and we are just having fun.  It never hurts to try something new, unless its meth.

The Tower Defense Strat

For the last level, most strategies are the same up unitl the fetus boss (whether you have a diddlecannon or not) and the last boss (what items you use to defend and who goes in to fight the boss). 

The crux of the Tower Defense strategy is to hold the tower that zombies climb up and jump down on humans.  If humans can get to the top of it, they can (a) shoot the boss with Negevs and (b) easily defend zombies coming up the two ladders.  After boss is dead, use the pushes to clear zombies of the bridge.

This strategy is based on a few assumptions:

• That zombies reaching the boss or end of bridge is not an automatic lose condition for humans.  If it is than this strat is pointless.
  • That humans can get on top of the tower -- should be easy with walls and push to hold lower until the top opens
  • That humans can use push to clear zombies off the bridge after boss
  • That jihad item cannot kill people through walls (e.g. on ladder below humans) or if it can, that a small heal can allow humans to survive it.
  • That boss HP scales based on humans alive not humans going in (sTC says it is the former and my experience agrees)

Items: 250 coins (correct my prices if incorrect please)

• LH (60 coins )-- alternatively three small heals (20 each?? -- first at normal jump down, second before fetus boss, last to survive Jihad if needed)
  • Three Pushes (120 coins)
  • Seven green walls (70 coins)

The first part up until the fetus is the same -- doorhuggers shoot the tentacls, walls and push defend.

Fetus -- just survive without the diddle cannon -- it is doable.

Last part after TP to secret ending -- overdefend the building you come out of -- walls and pushes should be sufficient. 

• Two pushes and all walls go lower path to secure the tower.  Everyone else go upper path.
  • Someone trigger boss fight -- once triggered -- use push to clear zombies and everyone get on tower
  • Stay on back corner of tower and shoot boss/defend until over -- use pushes and walls as needed
  • After boss -- use pushes to clear zombies off the bridge -- with the new boss HP, should be easy to conserve two pushes for the last run across the bridge.

I think it would be fun to mix up strategies and try new ways to beat the ending. 

3 hours ago, Skadoosh said:

I've seen some talk on the Discord about trying new strats on Diddle.   The first is the Big Dick strat, favorited by HotEverClear.  I am not going to go into that one, but feel free to reply to this thread with the details of that one.  The second is the Push-Wall strat, and a variation I like to call Tower Defense.

Before we get too far and that haters say OG strat only, remember that this is a game and we are just having fun.  It never hurts to try something new, unless its meth.

The Tower Defense Strat

For the last level, most strategies are the same up unitl the fetus boss (whether you have a diddlecannon or not) and the last boss (what items you use to defend and who goes in to fight the boss). 

The crux of the Tower Defense strategy is to hold the tower that zombies climb up and jump down on humans.  If humans can get to the top of it, they can (a) shoot the boss with Negevs and (b) easily defend zombies coming up the two ladders.  After boss is dead, use the pushes to clear zombies of the bridge.

This strategy is based on a few assumptions:

• That zombies reaching the boss or end of bridge is not an automatic lose condition for humans.  If it is than this strat is pointless.
  • That humans can get on top of the tower -- should be easy with walls and push to hold lower until the top opens
  • That humans can use push to clear zombies off the bridge after boss
  • That jihad item cannot kill people through walls (e.g. on ladder below humans) or if it can, that a small heal can allow humans to survive it.
  • That boss HP scales based on humans alive not humans going in (sTC says it is the former and my experience agrees)

Items: 250 coins (correct my prices if incorrect please)

• LH (60 coins )-- alternatively three small heals (20 each?? -- first at normal jump down, second before fetus boss, last to survive Jihad if needed)
  • Three Pushes (120 coins)
  • Seven green walls (70 coins)

The first part up until the fetus is the same -- doorhuggers shoot the tentacls, walls and push defend.

Fetus -- just survive without the diddle cannon -- it is doable.

Last part after TP to secret ending -- overdefend the building you come out of -- walls and pushes should be sufficient. 

• Two pushes and all walls go lower path to secure the tower.  Everyone else go upper path.
  • Someone trigger boss fight -- once triggered -- use push to clear zombies and everyone get on tower
  • Stay on back corner of tower and shoot boss/defend until over -- use pushes and walls as needed
  • After boss -- use pushes to clear zombies off the bridge -- with the new boss HP, should be easy to conserve two pushes for the last run across the bridge.

I think it would be fun to mix up strategies and try new ways to beat the ending. 

ur a couple years late but have a heart for the effort :^)

BigDickStrat

very similar to the OG strat, but swap one diddle cannon for the big dick.

L.Heal

2 Push

1 Big Dick

1 Diddle cannon

rest walls (2 or 3, I cannot recall how much we have coins for) 

Similar to normal, just pay attention when using the big dick around humans before jumps. the big dick has a 2 fold effect. it slows zombies down quite a bit, and also speeds up humans a lot. 

use the big dick at the first gate hold, then anytime you have it ready and you are last defender. 

the man difference comes at the fetus boss, where humans cluster around the big dick when it goes Rage Mode.... fire it so humans can run fast to avoid the fetus. 

the other big difference is at the final hold. 2 push and big dick need to work together to time their use. Push ----> Push ----> Big dick 

pushes, dont run up too close to the tower, just hold back and push the zombies

while you do that, everyone else dump a clip into the boss from outside the gate. once the 2nd push is done, dick turns back to the zombies and cums all over them... they will be hyper slow for a while (15 seconds???). giving almost enough time for the 1st push to be ready again. 

I'm running some numbers and fiddler is going though a spreadsheet for me, but working on a 2x big dick strat that's even better!!! not sure what to call it. maybe the DP stat, or the spit roast strat, idk....