MaybeCrispyWaffles

Banned for Aimbot?

So I've been playing TTT recently, but for some reason, i tried to join the TTT Minecraft 24/7 Server, but was met with the message
"You Have been banned from this server, please visit GFLClan.com

Reason: Aimbot"
Obviously, im not stupid enough to try and appeal a ban for Aimbot without a reason, and that would be since I have never used an Aimbot in my life? Thats whats most confusing. Looking on the Sourcebans, I'm not listed, even using my Steam ID, and since I don't know when I was banned, or what my name was around that time, I have nothing.

Name: Currently, Roz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53513340

Banned by: Clueless

Ban reason: "Aimbot"

Why you should be unbanned: Because I never actually used an Aimbot or cheated? I'm not sure how to "prove it" but I believe it was one of those scenario's where I had a background program running that may have tripped the Anti Cheat. 

Hope for a quick response, Thanks

banned for QuoteUnquote aimbot.PNG

Posted  Edited by MooTheCow
2 hours ago, Cobra said:

This ban doesn't really make much sense considering it was from feb 2019 and i've played with op earlier this week. Seems to be a similar thing like this ban earlier in the year. Maybe it's because of game share or the same ip? It's wierd.

Capture_2019-02-07-17-57-20.png?width=73

Edited by MooTheCow

iWRtIsJ.jpg

Achievements

11 minutes ago, MaybeCrispyWaffles said:

1, just recently changed my name to "Roz"

2, It was on TTT, Not CSGO

3, Like i Said, i dont know when i last played, so I have no idea of when i last played

p.s, my name was never ADancingGiraffe or William

try joining again, because for sheck's appeal he was able to join without an issue later.

iWRtIsJ.jpg

Achievements

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic