BennyLeone

Just an Idea

This is just a idea...... 

Not sure if something like this is already in. But I think if you finish a map (ALL LEVELS IN THAT MAP)

Then maybe you should get rewarded with player models. Say you finish dark souls map all levels. Then you should unlock a darksouls player model. 

That way you can sort of show off what maps you have finished.

[b]CPU:[/b]𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝟿-11900𝙺
[b]GPU:[/B]𝙴𝚅𝙶𝙰 𝙶𝚎𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚁𝚃𝚇 𝟹𝟶𝟾𝟶 𝚇𝙲𝟹 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝟷𝟶𝙶𝙱

Posted  Edited by Onahole

Playermodels would have to be downloaded by all players on the server for them to visible, and usually they have quite a bit of filesize. Im pretty sure GFL keeps the amount of different player models we have low so new comers wont have to spend an hour downloading all the extra playermodels along with the other junk we've got to join the server.

Aside from that issue, there's also the fact that someone will have to create those playermodels lul

Alternatively:

There are some mappers that put out contests for their maps and if you win within the timeframe you get a custom playermodel in the future versions of the map; however, those playermodels will only ever appear in that map since it is packed inside of it.

Another similar situation is in Pizzatime where if you win level 1 you get a pizza skin, and if you win level 2 you get a jarjar skin (i think) or if Luff is on he can turn everyone into Jarjar :lenny: 

But again, in this situation it's really just for the current session of that map.

Lastly, like Lord Death mentioned, certain events reward winners with player models to show off for a limited time; however, these usually only last for around 2 weeks to a month (depending on how generous our overlords are feeling that day) 

It's been a few months or so since the last event had skins as a reward though (i think) so it may be beneficial to suggest events with rewards here: 

Looks like the most recent event was suggested here originally, so it would be worth a shot

Edited by Onahole