Bae

Unban Appeal for deathinlaw

He cannot come on the forums to post. He tried resetting his password and he has not receive the confirmation for about 30 minutes. He checked both inboxes and spams folder

Name:

deathinlaw

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:39544715

Banned by: @JoceyMeow 

Ban reason: Mass RDM

Why you should be unbanned: I had a reason for killing each of the three people I did during the round in question. The last two people I killed walked past an unided body and even after I questioned them as to why they didn’t ID it, they did not respond and did not ID the said bodies which led me to believe they were traitors. This is a KOSable offense and is stated in the rules. The first guy I killed I’m a bit unsure of how the situation went down as it was at the beginning of the round. I’m pretty sure he had passed an unidentified body too or had hit me. The first guy did not submit a report against me. The second and third did. After I explained why I killed them one canceled his report and the other did not. I feel as if this matter was not looked into with that much accuracy as when the next round started I was banned even though only one person continued with his report on me and I had just submitted my side. I feel I could’ve been given a slay, two slays at the max for my offenses as my actions were within the rules.

Below is proof that this is indeed from him

deathinlaw.thumb.JPG.850e6765456986d776dec37e4ed3b029.JPG

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by JoceyMeow

I am clearly in the wrong. I made sure I grabbed screen captures but failed to see in the death scene that one of the people you killed walked past an unIDed body. I looked over it in more depth and I can see where I made a mistake. You are unbanned. I apologize. I made a mistake, then again I'm still new and getting used to everything.

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 8.56.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 8.01.08 PM.png

Edited by JoceyMeow

Guest SkydivingSquid

Trial Admin make mistakes 🤣

I’m sorry you were falsely banned. I will verify that you were already unbanned and make a note so that it is not reflected negatively in your history. Thank you for your understanding.

🦑