Alegnus

Alegnus Ban Appeal

Name: Alegnus

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:507603125

Banned by: Mom

Ban Reason: Mass RDM

Reason for unban: I placed a C4 for 10 minutes as an innocent and somebody tried to defuse it. Considering the C4 wouldn't have time to go off I don't think it's my fault. You're probably going to ask why place it in the first place and my answer is why not, it's harmless unless someone else is trying to get themselves and others killed by defusing it.

You should still be careful when doing stuff like this, You're still partially to blame for having placed it in the first place, Please take what others would do into consideration next time, Thanks!

Have a Nice Day!

Sincerely, Senior Admin Davoony.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

Hey @Alegnus,

I banned you for mass because you placed the C4 and someone tried to defuse. Usually I am more chill when it is C4 roulette and everyone that dies is okay with it. However, this time all 4 people that died, reported you. So I banned for mass seeing none of them forgave. When it comes to C4s it is the person who planted it that is at fault at all times, so a good word of advice is to never plant them as inno, it saves both of us a lot of trouble.

That being said, I enjoyed playing with you yesterday and thought you were a good person. So I am going to reduce the ban to 1 day (6 hours for each kill). You will be unbanned tonight seeing as this happened last night. All I ask is that, like Jaded said, be careful when doing stuff like that.

see you on the server