Ecchi

Kuro's "Hacking" Ban

Name: Kuro

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:447913640

Banned by: Ryan

Ban reason: Hacking

Why you should be unbanned: I DID hack, I don't deny it and it was a stupid thing to do but still, please hear me out. So when I downloaded the hack it was originally to troll my friends, tried it out on sandbox, and it was still working. I tried going to the GFL server thinking I'll get VAC-Banned but I wasn't. Joining in the server, I thought saying "I have hacks" would be a great idea to alert an admin and this same case wouldn't happen again, but that's not the case. There was no admin online, and I played through the game with hacks. Even though I knew who the Ts are, I played like a normal person and I wouldn't just shoot someone for being a T without traitorous act. All of that just to wait for an admin to arrive.I want to get banned for the purpose of telling admins that the server is prone to hackers (which I also said in the server) and I knew I would get banned but I didn't mind it cause its my alternate account and I can just play on my main account as usual. What I didn't know is that there's a rule about said hacking and my main account that has nothing to do with it can also get banned because of same owner and same IP. 

I understand if you wouldn't forgive and  want to keep the perma-ban on this account but please reconsider about my main account.

TenshiSK (Main account): STEAM_0:0:174637480 

If what I have done is too much and there's nothing you can do, atleast let this be a lesson for people who will hack or try to do the same thing I did.

See, I'm confused. You of all people know my rules Tenshi. Yet you came on an ALT account to cheat and try to get away with it? We know our own anti-cheat and we're aware of potential cheating issues ourselves, we don't need you to help us with that. PM me on discord when you have the time, and I'll think about helping you get unbanned.

Zero#2784

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309