kfc

Ban Appeal

Name(during ban): kfc (oneshot2own)

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:53146188

Banned by: BeanSparrow

Ban reason: trolling with friends+3rd one week in a year

Why you should be unbanned:

I didn't really receive any warning for the first two "trolling with friends" sessions so I believe a permanent ban is a bit overkill. I don't play much Gmod nowadays, I was just hoping to play Jailbreak on CS:GO. I'm assuming my trolling was a wrong of me and I certainly regret it. I wish the written reason was a bit more specific so I'd remember what I actually did. I believe that in the 3 months time I was banned I certainly learned my lesson and really don't have any intention to ruin other peoples gameplay. I especially know my discipline for CS:GO jailbreak would be very high as you are one of three relevant servers and the other two are not to my liking personally. In an older Jail Break server that died a while ago called HellsGamers, I had over 300 hours of gameplay and ZERO bans. Yes I've had mutes and kicks but no bans at all. I really do hope you give me a chance to play on your server again. Thank you for the time.

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049 - Edit Reason: Sorry to BeanSparrow, I thought he was still a admin on 24/7

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=oneshot2own&advType=name I believe the first one is you ban.

Edited by Supreme leader 049
Sorry to BeanSparrow, I thought he was still a admin on 24/7