Guest Montgomery Burns

Ban appeal

Guest Montgomery Burns

In Game Name: Montgomery Burns

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103401523

Banned By: @Harakoni

Ban Reason : Trolling, Harassment

Why I should be Unbanned: I'm sorry for what i did, i regret it obviously since i'm already banned, and you won't see me doing what i did wrong again. I honestly can't write anything better than this. So if this is to be denied, this might as well be my last appeal. I hate doing these anyway... For the fact that they all get denied. What should i say to convince you i'll TRY to behave my best, i have poor social skills. I'm sorry.

Posted  Edited by ShadySkill

@Harakoni banned you for a good reason he told you to stop you didnt stop its your fault not ours so deal with the fact that there is not much hope for you.

also i believe you made a ALT account yesterday and got banned again because you said who you are.

Edited by ShadySkill

Token             

-Former Nerd-

May i remind everyone that ban appeals here should be kept to OP and admins only unless you have something important to say. (Just to stop this being turned into a general thread)

Appeal Denied
I don't think i've ever dealt with someone as annoying as you lol.
So far, you've shown an inability to acknowledge you were wrong, you can't seem to take this as anything more than a joke (I hate saying be serious, but when even i need to say it, you've fucked up), you've harassed staff members and users persistently in past and present, and have been a cancer cell incarnate in the discord. 
I'm done with your constant pings and how you act.

Appeal in a month if you want, but good riddance for now.