Captain Price WoGs

ban appeal

Name: Captain Price

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:88352408

Banned by: console

Ban Reason:  Karma low

Why should you be unbanned: So a t admin called a kos on an innocent so i followed it and got banned after the round was over

Posted  Edited by Reverb

So To further explain the situation. I was a Traitor and there was a guy coming at me with a prop, whatever, i hit my bind and kosed and ran out of there. ( honestly i didn't mean to hit my kos bind but i went with it since i was traitor ) You must've killed him and then there was a kos on me which is fine and i died round ended. Im honestly very sorry for what happened although ur karma went down a lot by your own actions as well. My false kos as t Did cause the ban but i didnt make ur karma go from 1100 to 600 in the first place.  Also through playing with you Today ur current karma went down to 800 ive seen you in reports and you prop kill. So your rdm 2 nights ago is what actually got you ban My false kos as a t was just the cherry on top 

Edited by Reverb

image0.png?width=226&height=375

Achievements

21 hours ago, Reverb said:

So To further explain the situation. I was a Traitor and there was a guy coming at me with a prop, whatever, i hit my bind and kosed and ran out of there. ( honestly i didn't mean to hit my kos bind but i went with it since i was traitor ) You must've killed him and then there was a kos on me which is fine and i died round ended. Im honestly very sorry for what happened and i had no clue your karma was that Low. So If i could unban you i would But i dont have authority. +1 Please unban this man 

Next time tag @MilkMan and @Zero when people get karma banned (since they're the only ones that are TTT "Admins" that can change console bans)

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member