Miguel The Mammoth King

SCP suggestions 100-200

Welcome back to the SCP suggestions, this time will be about the SCPs 100-200, there will only be 2 that will be talked about this time since only 2 have made it past the test, without further ado let's start.

SCP-168:It will be either a 1 round item that will be like just like a calculator for you to use and occasionally it will send a message in the chat talking to you, be an SCP object, or an item that you can pick up in game like 1025

SCP-191:HP:125-150 ATK:60% for melee 10-20% per shot for ranged SPD:fast (the speed of a normal TRO) Abilities:she's a cyborg child that will have a chance of spawning with TRO in the beginning of the game, she has a melee attack using her robot hand doing more than stunsticks, and she has a special gun that does more damage than normal TRO guns, and she has slight resistance to damage, more than TRO commander armour, has level 4 access as well. And that's the suggestions for today^^ sorry if it doesn't seem like much but these are easy to implement and easy to code so these can be quite easy to make and could be real fun to play with, to me at least XD, tomorrow will be SCPs 200-300, and man the are some real good ones  in that category, I think you guys will really like it.

My opinions are what i think, you may think that i'm just saying they're bad to be a dick, partly yes, but mostly it's just my opinion..

Scp 168 : Neutral, would need more details for me to properly understand what it does

Scp 191 : If they'd want it to be good it wouldn't exactly be easy to code, TRO scp's are not fully breach like and i wouldn't exactly like it in the game -Support/-1

hmm, well there is one thing that makes it easier for 191 to be in the game, Im pretty sure tf2 attacks are in gmod, like the engineer's robot hand, that can be a way to implement the robot hand attack, and well for the ranged attack just make it like a gun or go with the engineer again with the short circuit (i forgot the robot hand weapon engineer has), and the scps in tro would just be a way to make tro have unique classes cuz they don't really have any other than early epsilon 9 and early nu 7 and the commander, so having cool unique classes in tro would be cool to have to make the tro spawn more unique, that's my input on it, also robot child that will kick butt and take names, that'll be cool, and 168 is a sentient calculator, you can use it like a normal calculator but it can also talk, I've presented another scp object idea to the admins but they said it'll be too complicated, it was SCP-085 aka hand drawn cassy, which I can't blame them, but they said a sentient calculator would be easier, my description of it is as much as i can say about it because its literally a sentient calculator, so it'll be a calculator that talks to you, so it can be a 1 round item, SCP object, or an item you can pick up,

Just now, Miguel The Mammoth King said:

hmm, well there is one thing that makes it easier for 191 to be in the game, Im pretty sure tf2 attacks are in gmod, like the engineer's robot hand, that can be a way to implement the robot hand attack, and well for the ranged attack just make it like a gun or go with the engineer again with the short circuit (i forgot the robot hand weapon engineer has), and the scps in tro would just be a way to make tro have unique classes cuz they don't really have any other than early epsilon 9 and early nu 7 and the commander, so having cool unique classes in tro would be cool to have to make the tro spawn more unique, that's my input on it, also robot child that will kick butt and take names, that'll be cool, and 168 is a sentient calculator, you can use it like a normal calculator but it can also talk, I've presented another scp object idea to the admins but they said it'll be too complicated, it was SCP-085 aka hand drawn cassy, which I can't blame them, but they said a sentient calculator would be easier, my description of it is as much as i can say about it because its literally a sentient calculator, so it'll be a calculator that talks to you, so it can be a 1 round item, SCP object, or an item you can pick up,

The models are ported into gmod, yeah, but not the scripting and how the tf2 weapons, only their models.

1 minute ago, Miguel The Mammoth King said:

well that's fine, all that's left is implementing gunshots and hitboxes, then bam! you got the weapons,

And weapon sounds and animations and damage values and recoil, it's not as easy as you think

1 minute ago, Miguel The Mammoth King said:

weapon sounds will be simple, animations i get, and damage values and recoil i said that already that all thats left is hitboxes, damage values, and recoil, it'll definitely be easier than implementing another scp with a unique moveset don't u think?

Still not easy, and still not really worth the time.

19 hours ago, Miguel The Mammoth King said:

well maybe it is to the staff u don't know, pls don't say anything not worth of time cuz everything can be worth your time 😆 word of advice, yea sure it might not be easy but its definitely easier than scps

btw server managers don't have time for small things that players may not even like, there's only 3 developers and the main one is duc

question is how do u know? How do you know players might not like it how do u know they don't have time for small things? That's what i want to know, because otherwise this ain't feedback at all, and I'm looking for feedback which is what u did at the beginning but now ur just assuming that players in general won't like it and server managers don't have the time for it, maybe they do have time for it u never know, so unless u have hardproof evidence of this maybe try to improve the 191 idea instead of saying "players won't like it and admins won't make it." cuz there's no proof of that