Miguel The Mammoth King

News on suggestions

Posted  Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King

So I haven't made a new suggestions post for a while, and you might be wondering why, well there's a couple of reasons towards it, 1.I've been getting no responses from the group chat I made on steam because they don't want to respond anymore at least that what it looks like but it could be another reason idk, and 2.I actually have a different format to do the suggestions on now and I'm going to start over from the beginning, and you might be wondering what the new format is, well it's simple:with every 100 SCPS, I will pick 4 for each of the following category:Playable enemy SCP (like SCP-597 and SCP-469) , Playable friendly/army SCP (like SCP-590 and SCP-040),SCP item (Like SCP-426 and SCP-085),and Joke SCP (Like SCP-230) (not actually the joke SCPS just an SCP suggestion for the lols, let me know if you do want me to suggest joke scps) and if there's multiple of one category I will pick one based of what I think will be the coolest or easiest to me. So probably on Sunday due to me being at my dads for the weekend so look forward to sunday so that will be the beginning of new suggestions 😄

Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King

Also to let you know I DON'T care if there's a SWEP or not of my suggestion because I don't really look them up, I just make these suggestions and make these cool ideas, but feel free to let me know if there isn't a SWEP for the suggested character I suggested, and if I do know there is a SWEP for my suggested character I will point it out.