Bloopers's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Bloopers - Edit Reason: Accidentally submitted

Name: Bloopers

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:83812714

Banned by: 

Myst, originally.

Ban Reason: Permanent gag

Why should you be unbanned

Five months goes pretty slow when your main way of communication is restricted due to your own negligence. Within that time, I was able to reflect and fix what got me to this point. Only being able to type was hard at first, but I learned to cope once I realized there was no getting me out of the hole I dug myself into. After a couple months, I knew there was literally no way for an appeal to be taken serious unless there was change in my behavior and attitude. I myself have noticed a decline of my toxic behavior, if not none at all. It's easy for me to say this, but I have also had people tell me they've noticed a change as well. Even for the day or day-and-a-half that I was ungagged due to the change in the comm. ban system, I would say I was very neutral and a lot better than before.

I will own up to my actions. I know how I treated others, and it's no way to act regardless of the setting. I apologize for any problems I may have caused in the community and realize it won't be easy to see the authenticity in my words. I have been given many many chances before and I am very thankful that GFL is an understanding community. I don't expect this to be accepted immediately. It will take a serious discussion and consideration, I get that. If it helps, I will be accepting of this being my very last chance and take a permanent gag if anything happens again that may slightly resemble my old self. I am that confident that I have changed and can keep my behavior to the standards of the server. 

Edited by Bloopers
Accidentally submitted

Well, it didn't take long for me to see you acting pretty similarly when I first came back....

But it seemed all in good fun I think. And I was messing around when I said something similar to you at the time. I have no power here, but I did want to say that I truly believe you have the potential to be an active, respected/respectful member of the community if you put the effort into it. Good luck with the appeal!

• 3 weeks later...

I said i'd give you an answer on 07/14/20, But i ended up passing out and not having a great day, so making you wait a bit longer was my apologies.

You've never had the best of history when it comes to GFL, and it shines, Even when you did come back, you were still fairly Toxic or Disrespectful to, pretty much everyone, you had no chill,  no control, and i wasn't going to let it just Repeat again.

As it stands i have no reasons to keep you further blocked from Voice chat, I've asked the Staff team twice (if memory serves), I've let this appeal stay up just incase you reverted back to straight toxicity while it was open, i've heard no reports of that at all.

Now, Gags and Mutes typically don't have the same life expectancy of a Regular ban,  this one was pretty close.

You will not get a second chance, Since this is a Permanent gag, and a lot of toxicity and Harassment was allowed long enough when it should have been stopped from the Get-go.

For clarity "You will not get a second chance" means if you are gagged again, for anything that is the standard 15 minutes, it will result in a permagag, your non-sense was allowed long enough, and i stand by this decision.

You will be allowed to voice chat again, be Respectful, be Kind, be Nice, cause  you're on Thin ice.

Have a Great Day!

Sincerely, Server Manager Davoony.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png