anthony alonzo

anthony alonzo's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): havok9701

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526414115

Admin that banned you: Lawmyl

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): gag

Why should you be unbanned?

i want to be unbanned because even though i mic spammed for 2 seconds, i feel like the time span for my ban was too long. i feel like a week gag ban should not be necessary and if i get unbanned, i will make sure to not mic spam in the chat again. 

Posted  Edited by Jinzu

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505201015281156106/733929658713636925/unknown.png

This is your comms history. For your seventh offense, the punishment is 1 week long. You have a total of 9 gags, with seven of them being legit. I'll leave it up to the admins that gagged you to voice their inputs and ultimately have @LawMyl decide if you should be ungagged, or have your sentence reduced.

Edited by Jinzu

Achievements

There is no reason for you to mic spam many times. I don't care if it's for 2 seconds it's still a mic spam and you should usually learn not to do that after being gagged many times for it. You should of learned your lesson the last 5 times you mic spammed.
Also you saying that you PROMISE not to mic spam just because you got a one week gag                                                                                                                  No.
Cap Calling Out GIF - Cap CallingOut Meh GIFs

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements