ObiWan5hinobi

CSGO Rank

So... I have been wanting to talk about this topic because it's been bothering me but... Am I the only one that doesn't care about their rank or about trying to rank up in comp? I just don't feel like there's really anything to gain other than to play against players that are better. I've been offered by so many friends that are GN3 or MG to boost me but I don't care to rank up because I just like playing players that aren't super good. Anyone else not care about their rank?

CS:GO competitive has been really boring to me recently.  I used to care about my CS:GO rank a lot more then I do now.  When I do play now, I just play to have fun, not to rank up.  Anyways, moving this to CS:GO section instead of it being under "PC Discussion".

eQ5pdML.jpg

Achievements

I'm GN1 (used to be MG2) but I don't really care about the ranks as well. If I derank or rank up for that matter I really feel anything because as I have seen it, ranks don't matter one bit. Its just another way of grouping up people so that it is "fair". Then comes smurfs and high ranks deranking but from my understanding that is the only reason ranks are there. To provide a level playing field. 

• 2 months later...

After being demoted from LEM >> MG2 i no longer care about my rank, u will very rarely see me playing comp all together now surf and JB are the only uses of csgo, the only time i play comp now is if someone needs me to play, no longer find it enjoyable 

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

• 3 weeks later...