Bue.

Youtube Channel Banner (GFL THEME) Art Request from Bue.

Request type:

Youtube Channel Banner (GFL THEME)

Size: 

"2048 x 1152 at least" is what Youtube says but I don't care otherwise.

Source image/render: 

👀 - Uh, I don't really have any idea for what/how this should turn out to be, nor do I really care. I just would love a GFL themed banner that's under my name in a pretty/cool font or whatever. 😄

Text *(optional):

Have my Discord @ in there: Bue.#6053 | Have my twitch: gflblue101 | Perhaps my steam: Blue_Panda130 | and ofc, GFL!! Or whatever you think looks the best. <3

Color scheme *(optional):

GFL Theme colors, or any other colors that match my profile picture!

Examples:

I said before that I would like the colors to match my Youtube profile picture, so consider this: (Or perhaps you would want to add her into the banner somehow, completely up to you!! I really appreciate it. ❤️

6coEc7Y.png

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

Additional information: 

I'm not really picky from what the outcome may be, but ofc I would love for it to be creative and artistic looking. I know you guys come up with some pretty cool ideas, so I would love it to be done by one of you. No pressure! Again, I'm not picky. <3

• 3 weeks later...

@Bue. Hey, I completed you request...

904383782_Bue_2Real.thumb.png.51d193132b74ea0bb8e3173054c84f1c.png

Started: 1/28/21 - Ended: 2/21/21

(28 Days <_<)

Mics.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Evaluation 

Ok, I know that it took a while to finish this request and I'm really sorry for that. BUT I wasn't a part of the GFX team when your request was posted.

While I was getting started on the request, it was hard for me to make a YouTube Banner. 

I tried to look for inspiration for the banner, but every creative YouTube banner had so much effects to them to have an idea.

So, I took a break and set a due date for the project.

Inspiration

Now, call me scummy for this but I kind of ripped off someone else banner. I didn't want to do that in the first place but time was running out. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

f5423829fb1c2d40527c8deae15b7499.png.37eb682de489f20e4d476660a36623e5.png

Sketches

As always, I created my sketches for the design. Therefore, made it hard because I was thinking about all of these effects on the banner to make it colorful.

Spoiler

Spoiler

PXL_20210221_200630205.jpg.cd6f84f03c67d579ecd8fed336d5b375.jpg

Almost a month later, I finished your request. Hopefully next time, I can finish the future requests faster and better.

Again, it's YOUR request! If you want another GFX artist to complete your request, I totally understand your request.

If there's any adjustments you want me to make, I'll be happy to change. 😄

Updated: 1/11/22 (MM/DD/YY)

Into-Gif.gif.ce584e0e0a62f867b939c39589add423.gif

Achievements

srkjhledjkjrslkohjekosdlhkjioehorekdjhdiokhndklhlkdt;jhikdmhjktdfnhdlkhjkd;jhnmjkrtfliyhuikgnbriyuhtrdkjhjkohj

'

I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOUR SKILL. THANK YOUUU SO MUCH.