Blurfred0

New Gamemode: Hide & Seek

Similar to zombie plague, but it only takes place in the light containment zone (or heavy). One person spawns in as SCP-002 (or whatever the zombie SCP is) and has to "find" people and tag them, then they become a seeker with them. The objective is to make it to the end of the time limit to win if you are D-class. D-class can only hide and not fight back. SCP-002 has to find everyone.

12 hours ago, Blurfred0 said:

Similar to zombie plague, but it only takes place in the light containment zone (or heavy). One person spawns in as SCP-002 (or whatever the zombie SCP is) and has to "find" people and tag them, then they become a seeker with them. The objective is to make it to the end of the time limit to win if you are D-class. D-class can only hide and not fight back. SCP-002 has to find everyone.

I think SCP-049, 106, 966, or 049-2 will fit the role as seeker in this hide & seek gamemode and I like the idea that the D Class will be the hiders because it fits so well. But there will be some things that need to be resolved. The first problem we're gonna have is the weapons and key cards. What if a D Class gets a key card and just locks himself somewhere that the SCP doesn't have access to. Hell, even we do remove the key cards, there won't be alot of hiding spots for the D Class. And what if the D Class goes to the armory and decide to attack the SCP? I'm not sure if we can fix all of this or not but who knows. ( Maybe Xy or Haxray know. ) 

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

2 hours ago, Kite9867 said:

I think SCP-049, 106, 966, or 049-2 will fit the role as seeker in this hide & seek gamemode and I like the idea that the D Class will be the hiders because it fits so well. But there will be some things that need to be resolved. The first problem we're gonna have is the weapons and key cards. What if a D Class gets a key card and just locks himself somewhere that the SCP doesn't have access to. Hell, even we do remove the key cards, there won't be alot of hiding spots for the D Class. And what if the D Class goes to the armory and decide to attack the SCP? I'm not sure if we can fix all of this or not but who knows. ( Maybe Xy or Haxray know. ) 

I think 008-02 is a good fit, because if you've played the Hide and seek gamemode, once a hider is tagged, they become a seeker, who can tag other hiders. I would spawn the people in the Entrance zone, because I feel it has just the right amount of spots for the round NOT to end instantly, yet not take forever. And keycards and other items can be removed.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png