blakiscedu

hello hunters im davide

Hello everyone, I'm Davide, an Italian, and I wanted to ask you a little question and I thank you in advance for the answers because I've only been playing CS2 Escape since the days of CS Go.

The server, like the others, makes me lag too much when the fire is there... sometimes even without fire.it gives me a nuisance that you can't imagine when I want to play a game of zombie.io cs go in the escape I played with a video card of 15 years ago and it also went medium of graphics without any problema.se can you lower me a little the power of fire thank you hunters. my pc is intel xeon e5 32 gb ram rx 580 8 gb ssd m2 patriot.only from this fucking update lags cs zombie.I wonder if you have a guide just a little advice.... I apologize if I'm doing something wrong boys .se or wrong topic, I'll reopen it in another.thanks

I'll move this one to CS2 area to see if you can get more help there, but generally improved graphics card and good internet connection will help.  Even when I play older games like CS:S if there's a lot of fire things can get a bit choppy until I got a better computer with a better graphics card.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Hi Jhosy thank you for answering me... Anyway thanks for moving the question and let's see if someone gives me some advice on how to lower the graphics even more with some method. Thank you all

If you've already tried lowering video settings/resolution, there is not much more you can do other than upgrade your PC. CS2 has higher base requirements than CS:GO, and the nature of ZE has always demanded more out of both games. Most people are usually CPU bottlenecked, and you'd ideally want a recent CPU from within the past few generations. While you didn't mention a specific model, the most recent Xeon E5's were released 8 years ago, and would definitely struggle on CS2 ZE.